Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy How are Ukrainian men not entitled to sex?

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
Ok men in the west are spoiled and we haven't had to go to war in many decades. But Ukrainian men have been used as meat shields to protect women. Foids can learn to shoot a gun too. They can be used as human body shields as well so why not draft them as well? If foids have a right to men's bodies as tools of war then men have a right to foid bodies as sexual objects. To disagree is to openly admit to a double standard.

I've noticed that there are very little incels actually fighting on the Ukrainian side at least.

And by the way, Ukrainians seem to have their children at a young age compared to other European countries. Ukraine though has among the lowest TFR in the world, lowest in Europe now, way lower than Japan etc.

Ukrainian toilets should be used as holes for the men in the country fuck their ability to fly out during the middle of the war.

War-torn nations are so busy killing each other and themselves that there just aren't very many men left. Like WWI killed 40% of the males in France.

(I don't really know what the original question was driving at or if this affects it one way or another.)

They're entitled to get their country. The west haven't been doing shit to help such a shame.

They can be used as human body shields as well so why not draft them as well?
Women can give birth, men can't. If a woman under 40 dies, there actually dies more people. No low birth rate country can afford to lose significant part of its young women in a war.

Last time I checked, Ukraine actually did not even conduct their normal 2022 draft(s) because all the trainers are fighting and don't have time and they are needed in the fight, not at training new soldiers. Ukraine has enough soldiers but not enough weapons for them. So Ukraine suspended their draft. Basically all Ukrainian soldiers fighting now are volunteers. Compare that to Finland, where 99%+ would be forced to fight or sentenced to death on the spot by court-martial.

EDIT: in Finland's constitution women have the same "maanpuolustusvelvollisuus" as men. So in war time, we could and would send women to the frontline if men run out.

Last edited:
kek I remember seeing posts about the large amount of ukranian foids on tinder in western europe right after the war started. They leave their men to fight while they fuck around and have fun

They're entitled to get their country. The west haven't been doing shit to help such a shame.
I thought the US was megabuxxing the Ukrainian side ... am I mediacucked?

kek I remember seeing posts about the large amount of ukranian foids on tinder in western europe right after the war started. They leave their men to fight while they fuck around and have fun
Posts about single cases. Very few actually do that, most have a man with them or in Ukraine. Most want to go back to Ukraine. Many have already returned and many visit Ukraine temporarily.

I thought the US was megabuxxing the Ukrainian side ... am I mediacucked?
Europe is providing more direct budget support, much more humanitarian aid and about half of the 40 billion in weapons (military hardware aid). Considering that the USA has higher GDP (bigger economy) than all of EU + UK, Norway, Canada combined, EU is actually doing more than the USA. And that does not even take into account that almost all of the refugees are in the EU and they are the biggest cost, very few Ukrainians have found a job in Finland. By far the Baltic states are taking the biggest burden as a share of GDP. Because they hate Russia the most. EU, UK, USA, Norway, Australia and Canada should not be the topic, but that Switzerland, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, Israel etc. refuse to donate OR EVEN SELL any weapons and provide very little other support, too. And that China, Turkey and India etc. are buying a lot more Russian energy now (at below market prices, giving them a competitive edge over EU). Turkey as a second biggest NATO army does not even have any sanctions on Russia, they actually want and have increased their economic ties to Russia, like tourism (implemented the Russian payment system to avoid sanctions), Turkey increased flights to and from Russia because of the EU flight ban, Turkey buys more oil and gas from Russia, Turkey benefits by re-exporting sanctioned items, Turkey works with Russia to evade EU sanctions. There should be UN sanctions, but Russia has a veto in the security council. There should be UN troops to fight the invasion like in Korea, that was actually the idea behind the UN.

Europe is providing more direct budget support, much more humanitarian aid and about half of the 40 billion in weapons (military hardware aid). Considering that the USA has higher GDP (bigger economy) than all of EU + UK, Norway, Canada combined, EU is actually doing more than the USA. And that does not even take into account that almost all of the refugees are in the EU and they are the biggest cost, very few Ukrainians have found a job in Finland. By far the Baltic states are taking the biggest burden as a share of GDP. Because they hate Russia the most. EU, UK, USA, Norway, Australia and Canada should not be the topic, but that Switzerland, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, Israel etc. refuse to donate OR EVEN SELL any weapons and provide very little other support, too. And that China, Turkey and India etc. are buying a lot more Russian energy now (at below market prices, giving them a competitive edge over EU). Turkey as a second biggest NATO army does not even have any sanctions on Russia, they actually want and have increased their economic ties to Russia, like tourism (implemented the Russian payment system to avoid sanctions), Turkey increased flights to and from Russia because of the EU flight ban, Turkey buys more oil and gas from Russia, Turkey benefits by re-exporting sanctioned items, Turkey works with Russia to evade EU sanctions. There should be UN sanctions, but Russia has a veto in the security council. There should be UN troops to fight the invasion like in Korea, that was actually the idea behind the UN.
Wow--thanks for this in-depth explanation of the scope of the issue and the unfortunate secondary and tertiary effects from all this ...

I'm absolutely sure foids there would LOVE to defend their country but they had to leave it due to horrible patriarchal oppression of not being allowed into the army, and now all that's left for them is to ride European Chad's cock while their men enjoy their privilege of dying on a battlefield

They're entitled to get a country run by Jews. The west has been doing lots of shit to help such a shame.
I agree very based

I've noticed that there are very little incels actually fighting on the Ukrainian side at least.

And by the way, Ukrainians seem to have their children at a young age compared to other European countries. Ukraine though has among the lowest TFR in the world, lowest in Europe now, way lower than Japan etc.
Russian and Ukranian men are incels. Russian and Ukranian foids are the worst hypergamic foids in the world. :forcedsmile:

Russian and Ukranian men are incels. Russian and Ukranian foids are the worst hypergamic foids in the world. :forcedsmile:
Show me incel Ukrainian soldiers who are fighting. All seem to have wives or GFs or in the past had those. Many have children.

Legalize rape in Ukraine

Show me incel Ukrainian soldiers who are fighting. All seem to have wives or GFs or in the past had those. Many have children.
Foids from Slavlands are the most hypergamic in the world. The birth rate is very low in these countries. Of course nobody will show a soldier who is incel, the press will always show a chad with a wife and children. :forcedsmile:

The US needs war already. I want to see American copers cry and seethe all over the internet. I want the Western world to SUFFER.