Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How are these 2 Youtubers together? (Gigguk and Sydsnap)

RejectReality

RejectReality

Self-banned
-
JGwHITe.jpg

How???

There will always be exceptions to the rule. Don't get fooled by cherrypicking.
He's tall and looksmaxxed at least.
She's a foreigner in Japan. He's a foreigner in Japan, I think that's a huge factor.
Why would Sydsnap go with some japanese dude who can't speak proper english, she can't speak proper japanese.
It would be stupid to not settle for him.

What do you mean? gigguk is Giga-chang quite literally, he's tall af and also really good looking. hell sidney is even a bit fat now due to complacency, but they were clearly looksmatched.

She's a foreigner in Japan. He's a foreigner in Japan, I think that's a huge factor.
Why would Sydsnap go with some japanese dude who can't speak proper english, she can't speak proper japanese.
It would be stupid to not settle for him.
That makes sense but they were already together a long time before they moved to Japan. They met on the internet.

Last edited:
It would be stupid to not settle for him. She doesn't really have alot of choices as a foreign girl in Japan.
basically this

Also Gigguk have high status due to his youtube channel

just have hair theory

What do you mean? gigguk is Giga-chang quite literally, he's tall af and also really good looking. hell sidney is even a bit fat now due to complacency, but they were clearly looksmatched.
Stop sucking his dick he isn't going to lend you his white weaboo gf

>gigguk
Giggook

isnt he a famous youtuber?

Stop sucking his dick he isn't going to lend you his white weaboo gf
He's the dream life of a weeb, ofc im gonna suck his dick. he's atractive and tall enough that he can get a really good looking white girl even being from thailand.

he's statusmaxxed, tall, decent looking, full head of hair.

Download 1

does this answer ur question

OMG HOW DOES THIS GUY THAT ISN'T CHAD HAVE A GF???? :soy:

Online: 5h 59m

he's tall, not balding, and statusmaxxed :feelsjuice:

They're looksmatched. Every becky's looksmatch isn't automatically Chad

male sexpats would happily marry a noodlewhore who barely speaks any English words

I'd say they're looksmatched.

I'd say they're looksmatched.
have you looked at more pictures and/or videos of her? I think shes pretty cute and rather high smv, while he's some skinny vietnamese dude or smth

have you looked at more pictures and/or videos of her? I think shes pretty cute and rather high smv, while he's some skinny vietnamese dude or smth
Yeah, she's pretty cute and very high SMV. As for him, I honestly can't tell. I see couples all the time where the girl is beautiful and the guy looks average but maybe that's my heterosexuality blinding me from recognizing the guy is attractive? Anyway if I looked like him I wouldn't be incel I'm sure.

Yeah, she's pretty cute and very high SMV. As for him, I honestly can't tell. I see couples all the time where the girl is beautiful and the guy looks average but maybe that's my heterosexuality blinding me from recognizing the guy is attractive? Anyway if I looked like him I wouldn't be incel I'm sure.
This ^

Most couples you see today it is the WOMAN who is dating down, many retard-tier incels are still arguing the opposite of this

Matched normie tier couple. Why is this confusing to you? He looks fine.

Just goes to show that height (and money) means everything to women.

Im jealous of that chink fagot

This ^

Most couples you see today it is the WOMAN who is dating down, many retard-tier incels are still arguing the opposite of this
I think you're based guy, but you're wrong on that one. Most women don't date down. I never see it.
The fact that the foid in this thread is dating down is because she doesn't have much choice as a foreigner in japan.

Heightpill is the truest pill lmao

I think you're based guy, but you're wrong on that one. Most women don't date down. I never see it.
The fact that the foid in this thread is dating down is because she doesn't have much choice as a foreigner in japan.
i already said this earlier on the thread but i dont think you saw it because i didn't quote you properly, but they were already dating before they came to japan, they met on the internet

i already said this earlier on the thread but i dont think you saw it because i didn't quote you properly, but they were already dating before they came to japan, they met on the internet

Wouldn't say this counts as much either way since he's a big "Antiuber" so it's more like him dating a fan then it is some mutual looksmatch.

The majority I see are looks match or woman dating down imo. However I don't believe looks are objective tbh, another unpopular opinion amongst incels.

True, that could be me with some crazy white weeb gf if I wasn't fucked from the start.
I was just thinking rn that this chink beat me to her. Maybe if I got to her first she would've settled for me? I'm coping hard :bluepill:

Wouldn't say this counts as much either way since he's a big "Antiuber" so it's more like him dating a fan then it is some mutual looksmatch.
i dont think he was very popular when they started dating,but it doesn't matter anyway i just realised he is 6 Foot and looks pretty decent when i see him in more pictures

I was just thinking rn that this chink beat me to her. Maybe if I got to her first she would've settled for me? I'm coping hard :bluepill:
You're really not.

Just Be First is probably THE most important theory.

Much more important than looks.