Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How are so many foids able to finish college?

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
I see so many low iq foids going to college today, like that's their number one priority, they pretend that they care about education, but they cant even differentiate east from the west or name 3 continents, i fucking wonder how is it possible that they finish them when they are so easily indoctrinated, gullible and naive? They are even majority in higher education, is college that easy today? Besides women got their emancipation, equal career and education opportunities half a century ago and yet they didn't produce a single person that you don't need to search up on Google.

They are women.

Not only that but they go through college with endless positive affirmation and validation, just like life. It is easy to get through anything that way. Also, most colleges do not require much intelligence. Just parrot stuff. Women are good at not thinking outside of the box.

Pussypass what else :cryfeels: :feelstrash:

foids do what they are told

don't be silly. They all finish college.

Girls , they run this world .
They run this motherfucker .

Not only that but they go through college with endless positive affirmation and validation, just like life. It is easy to get through anything that way. Also, most colleges do not require much intelligence. Just parrot stuff. Women are good at not thinking outside of the box.
Facts

Colleges are gynocentrism incarnate. They receive preferential treatment and take easy majors. The establishment praises women and demonizes men. Ironically enough, their sexual and social needs are met, which actually makes it easier for them to focus on their studies when they have to.

because pussy
they are also very good at using the system to their advantage

Colleges are gynocentrism incarnate. They receive preferential treatment and take easy majors. The establishment praises women and demonizes men. Ironically enough, their sexual and social needs are met, which actually makes it easier for them to focus on their studies when they have to.
Basically this.

The real answer: They usually take bullshyt majors

Most majors aren't hard.

you have to understand colleges only exist to make money.

they know that young woman are the ones that go to college in droves, so they make a friendly environment that is tailored to their 'needs'.
back in school days some teachers used to mess with my grades (for better or worse) so i can take certain exams OR that i will have less chance of passing the finals.
no one is talking about 'cooking the grades' but teachers do that.- they absolutely do that.
if you mostly got D+ in school it means that someone was cooking your grades. and im sorry that happened to you but that's how it works. you think teachers don't have their biases? they surely do. if you skip school or won't do your homework there is a great chance your teacher will give you the absolute minimum points to pass.
you can tell grades are cooked if the teacher won't write an explanation on your mistakes

I see so many low iq foids going to college today, like that's their number one priority, they pretend that they care about education, but they cant even differentiate east from the west or name 3 continents, i fucking wonder how is it possible that they finish them when they are so easily indoctrinated, gullible and naive? They are even majority in higher education, is college that easy today? Besides women got their emancipation, equal career and education opportunities half a century ago and yet they didn't produce a single person that you don't need to search up on Google.

When you have a vagina nothing can stop you from doing anything. femaliens get into college at a much higher rate than men and the disparity will only increase.

They suck the professors dick

They are women.

foids do what they are told
Not far from the truth tbh. High agreeable nature, at least good at avoiding conflict. Lots of tedious beaurcratic red tape. Submissive to authority. Collective herd like thinking. Lots of women's assistance programs. Is it any wonder?

no distractions since they can satisfy their sex drive anytime they want.

most men are either very stupid or very intelligent. women tend to be very average

As many have stated there are plenty of reasons:
-Bullshit majors where just showing up to participate is seen as empowerment
-They get the most attention from all aspects. Other students. Teachers. Clubs. Organizations. Aide. They never have a shortage of people to ask in times of need (whether financial, spiritual, educational, or sexual) that WANT to help these females
-Quotas
-Networking
-Sexual favors

I knew a girl that would 'date' all of the teacher aides at University. She knew dating the teacher was too risky so went for the aides and they were the actual ones grading all her shit. She passed with flying colors every fucking class she was in. To a lesser extent girls can also always get a boyfriend that is really smart to do all their work for them or a very high status boyfriend/dad that has all the right connections. Nobody believes the Bush daughters or Obama's daughters are smart LOL. Daddy just has all the connections so their precious little girls can go to college.

So while you are here rotting away and nobody gives a shit about you it is truly the happiest place on Earth for a girl to "experience" college.
AKA: Partying and sucking dick like the world is going to end with the top 10% of men while you get praised by society for EVERY.SINGLE.FUCKING.THING you do

As many have stated there are plenty of reasons:
-Bullshit majors where just showing up to participate is seen as empowerment
-They get the most attention from all aspects. Other students. Teachers. Clubs. Organizations. Aide. They never have a shortage of people to ask in times of need (whether financial, spiritual, educational, or sexual) that WANT to help these females
-Quotas
-Networking
-Sexual favors

I knew a girl that would 'date' all of the teacher aides at University. She knew dating the teacher was too risky so went for the aides and they were the actual ones grading all her shit. She passed with flying colors every fucking class she was in. To a lesser extent girls can also always get a boyfriend that is really smart to do all their work for them or a very high status boyfriend/dad that has all the right connections. Nobody believes the Bush daughters or Obama's daughters are smart LOL. Daddy just has all the connections so their precious little girls can go to college.

So while you are here rotting away and nobody gives a shit about you it is truly the happiest place on Earth for a girl to "experience" college.
AKA: Partying and sucking dick like the world is going to end with the top 10% of men while you get praised by society for EVERY.SINGLE.FUCKING.THING you do
Thats beyond tutorial mode with cheats.... they dont even have to play the game (life) JFL

It's easy to have the motivation to study with constant validation and many friends/boyfriends.

It's easy to have the motivation to study with constant validation and many friends/boyfriends.
Its not about motivation to study, i wonder do they even comprehend or know what they study, read, or talk about, most of them are low iq with no abstract thought who have no idea how anything works or what is happening around them, thats why i wonder how are they able to pass college in such big numbers.

Its not about motivation to study, i wonder do they even comprehend or know what they study, read, or talk about, most of them are low iq with no abstract thought who have no idea how anything works or what is happening around them, thats why i wonder how are they able to pass college in such big numbers.
Anyone can study just to remmeber things for the test and then forget them right after. They don't need to understand it. I never had motivation to do that but girls in my class always did.

Cope. I know foids who IQmog me.

I recognize the names of good number of foids without having to run a Google search.

There's a few reasons why there are idiots in higher education: quite frankly, their standards are low. I'm convinced that if your standardized test scores are below the 50th percentile in your country, you should think long and hard before choosing to spend money on a degree you might not be able to finish. Grade inflation and "curving" is another issue: it's a practice that rewards lazy students. If everyone gets an "A", it means nothing.

There's also the fact that high schools, generally, do a terrible job when it comes to imparting knowledge. This is evident every time an election comes around, and some pundit or politician says something so incredibly stupid that geographers, economists, and statisticians face-palm when they hear it.

- Don't have to suffer through sexual starvation (needs are always met)
- Easier majors
- Better mental health (far less loneliness, friendships, ...)

They are women.

How do you think? They use one pair of lips or the other.

How do so many chads finish college?

Huge amount of support. My mom mentally berates me for not doing enough, unlike foids.

They study and have motivation because their lives are easy as fuck

What I often see in college is girls always surrounded by people, they have no struggles to make friends and to do group working and group studying I have to do all alone while being humiliated everyday.

They are studying the easiest shit like liberal arts. In my STEM classes there will be like 2 girls compared to 20 guys

Females destroyed my penis but I will recover...

they do it by fucking/flirting with their lecturers/tutors, and getting simps in their groups to help them with their assignments, while they swipe right on chad's tinder.

foids in uni are a big joke in Australia - they usually dress in yoga pants to attract chad.

you have to understand colleges only exist to make money.

they know that young woman are the ones that go to college in droves, so they make a friendly environment that is tailored to their 'needs'.
back in school days some teachers used to mess with my grades (for better or worse) so i can take certain exams OR that i will have less chance of passing the finals.
no one is talking about 'cooking the grades' but teachers do that.- they absolutely do that.
if you mostly got D+ in school it means that someone was cooking your grades. and im sorry that happened to you but that's how it works. you think teachers don't have their biases? they surely do. if you skip school or won't do your homework there is a great chance your teacher will give you the absolute minimum points to pass.
you can tell grades are cooked if the teacher won't write an explanation on your mistakes
Your explanation makes the most amount of sense.