Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How are so many Asians in America chad height??

Nava

Nava

Self-banned
-
I live in a college town so I do see many Asian American zoomers around, the thing is they’re way taller than I would’ve expected them to be. I’m legitimately curious as I see curries the same age and of the same class yet they’re almost always a few inches shorter than them. This isn’t just anecdotal about one or two chad Asians but literally a good 60% of them are 6’+. It’s worth it to note pretty much all of them are light skinned.

I suspect it’s simply better diets over generations of living in America, I don’t but into the race mixing with cumskins as all of them don’t look mixed. Do any of you experience the same phenomenon or am I schizo??

I live in a college town so I do see many Asian American zoomers around, the thing is they’re way taller than I would’ve expected them to be. I’m legitimately curious as I see curries the same age and of the same class yet they’re almost always a few inches shorter than them. This isn’t just anecdotal about one or two chad Asians but literally a good 60% of them are 6’+. It’s worth it to note pretty much all of them are light skinned.

I suspect it’s simply better diets over generations of living in America, I don’t but into the race mixing with cumskins as all of them don’t look mixed. Do any of you experience the same phenomenon or am I schizo??
Just be Asian is law. They are usually richfags with expensive cars and go around showing off their cute noodle GFs everywhere, yet here people believe muh ricecels are trucels. :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: @Incelius Savage @sub human

It’s because chinks that come to the US are rich and richfags have better DNA.

5'1 gook + 7'1 chad = 6'1

How tall are you? It's possible that you're overestimating heights? I'm asian and measured myself at 6'0 on the dot, and I heightmog most asian men. Only about average in an all-white community though.

Asian foids breed with tall white chad :blackpill:

Manletism is brutal. Manlets are the most oppressed no matter the race they get mogged by everyone

Probably eating more food i guess.

They're probably Japanese, Korean or Chinese. With good nutrition they can be quite tall. South East Asians are usually short af

How tall are you? It's possible that you're overestimating heights? I'm asian and measured myself at 6'0 on the dot, and I heightmog most asian men. Only about average in an all-white community though.
This is probably gonna get me banned since I’m posting threads like this but I’m 6’1”. It’s not that I’m posting this because I get heightmogged by chinky chads daily rather it’s that I don’t get the “if you’re born rice it’s over.” sentiment on here sometimes.

They're probably Japanese, Korean or Chinese. With good nutrition they can be quite tall. South East Asians are usually short af
Brutally true. I grew up near a Vietnamese neighborhood and it’s manlet central over there.

It’s because chinks that come to the US are rich and richfags have better DNA.
I’m curious if tall chinks had grandparents that bred with white chads, but the subsequent generations only got married to fellow Asians so the height gene carried over yet they don’t look mixed race. Not all of them ofc

Regardless almost all of them date their own race, they merely compete with ricecels and cumskins. Sometimes they date white foids but I’ve never seen an Asian chad with a black woman

Im not, GrAYcel

I’m curious if tall chinks had grandparents that bred with white chads, but the subsequent generations only got married to fellow Asians so the height gene carried over yet they don’t look mixed race. Not all of them ofc
No, most Asians are only first, second generation.