Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How are relationships real?

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
I like to torture myself by watching videos of couples doing stuff, and I swear I feel like I am somekind of alien being sent down to earth to analyse human behaviour.

Do people really touch each other like that? Do they really laugh that way? What's that weird look that they have when they stare into each others eyes? I have no fucking idea what any of this is, it's legitimately like I am observing somekind of newly discovered species of monkey. Relationships and love seem completely unreal to me I have no idea how any human being could feel that way towards an another human being.

I am so alienated that normal human behaviour is baffling to me.

I like to torture myself by watching videos of couples doing stuff, and I swear I feel like I am somekind of alien being sent down to earth to analyse human behaviour.

Do people really touch each other like that? Do they really laugh that way? What's that weird look that they have when they stare into each others eyes? I have no fucking idea what any of this is, it's legitimately like I am observing somekind of newly discovered species of monkey. Relationships and love seem completely unreal to me I have no idea how any human being could feel that way towards an another human being.

I am so alienated that normal human behaviour is baffling to me.
i have 3 sisters
they fart and shidd all over the place
i imagine once the hormones wear off, all relationships become like that
just imagine playing Nier to cope
and you constantly her that tiny foid asshole going BRAAAAAAAAAAP BRAAAAAAAAAP
FRRRRRRRT

yeah i would rope too

i have 3 sisters
FRRRRRRRT

yeah i would rope too
Niggaaa :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

It's hormonal. Foids want to mate with men and men want to mate with foids. Any other questions?

Why is my peepee hard when I wake up in the morning? It so hard it hurt????
Because your body checks if your reproductive organ is working.

Why is my peepee hard when I wake up in the morning? It so hard it hurt????
:lul: :lul: :lul:
succubus infestation, they try to milk you at night
you gotta pretend to snooze and like hide a fly swatter
and when they try to steal the precious seed
SLAP THEM SWAT SWAT
BAP BAP

real shit
:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

I have seen everything from holding hands and looking at each other dearly, to "sneak fucking" in public and making out for literally 20 minutes, in public.

Yes. All of this is real. Just not to you and the rest of us. We are Hyenas. We don't get to experience "pure" things like the Lions and Lionesses get to experience.

i have 3 sisters
FRRRRRRRT

yeah i would rope too
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

and I swear I feel like I am somekind of alien being sent down to earth to analyse human behaviour.
Yeah its foreign to me, I think love must be similar to a drug, the most socially acceptable drug.