Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How are people doing this?

NormieHater

NormieHater

Banned
-
I've tried my hand at editing

I've failed tremendously

Even after using capcut my videos are mid at best, I'm not gonna advertise them although my previous thread leads to my channel

I can't comprehend how this possible, how literal whores are making edits on tiktok and doing better than me

I'm sure they ask their friends to help them or have a lot of time

I don't see myself being able to succeed after working that hard on edits, they make so many little snippets etc. and I'm just dumbfounded

Not saying whores are the best editors ever and that edits are hard, I think with edits and a lot of other things people have so many resources like friends who can help them out or tons free time, both of which I don't have access to, let's say a lot of us don't have access to and it's extremely overwhelming and stressful when you're determined to succeed and find yourself struggling or on the verge of failure when shooting your shot at different competitive or creative fields

i think this all the time. i seriously cannot do much better than snipping and rearranging segments no matter how hard i try. i dont understand how people can find or order those snippets. but anyway, stay happy knowing your edits mog mine

i think this all the time. i seriously cannot do much better than snipping and rearranging segments no matter how hard i try. i dont understand how people can find or order those snippets. but anyway, stay happy knowing your edits mog mine
Exactly right, and with my edits I think I'm shit, honestly just do some searching on youtube but the main thing is your time and resources, everyone has will power that's not an issue I think true disadvantage is lacking resources and time

Honestly after editing you will comprehend all the time you wasted editing some sigma or stacy, I just made two videos and it left me feeling like crap because deep down I know I'll always be a hypocrite for posting with #blackpill one video and then two edits of gigachads

I wouldn't dedicate my time and energy to that crap, my impact wouldn't go in my favor.... if I had any

Just do a job where there’s fewer foids chico

Just do a job where there’s fewer foids chico
it's not my job

funnily enough I thought this is productive instead of gaming, the songs were good though I can listen to them while being productive, more of a hobby

in the real world it only makes it worse for me or has no impact at all, I'm never gonna be the guy people make edits of

Idk, fucking Tokyo 7 blocks all Naruto content from being viewed in YouTube and there's no fair use in Japan, so I'm fearing my hour long video on Naruto willl have to get delayed yet again in order to add frames to the episodes. No interpolation, just the shit they used in early YT when posting copyrighted material, 75% of the screen being a frame and the 25% left the actual episode.

it's not my job

funnily enough I thought this is productive instead of gaming, the songs were good though I can listen to them while being productive, more of a hobby

in the real world it only makes it worse for me or has no impact at all, I'm never gonna be the guy people make edits of
Na mang avoid any job or potential to interact with foids. It’s not worth it