Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How are normies still so delusional?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16455
  • Start date
Deleted member 16455

Deleted member 16455

Untermensch
-
Foids,whether it be real life or online, are always mentioning how they dated Chad's who were complete assholes to them;they also mention how they kept going back to him. I see enough of this shit on reddit,kik, etc already. If this dosent wake you up to the blackpill, I don't know what does. Personality my ass. Foids literally get wet over abusive, manipulative Chads. Nikolas Cruz, who is a 3.5/10 at best, got thousands of love letters from foids. What is their defense to this?

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/...-cruz-prison-love-letters-20180327-story.html

They are comfortable living in denial. The blackpill is too bitter to swallow.

They've never had to adopt a different perspective. Also probably retardation.

How many of you guys do actually talk to foids in real life? I do... and most foids are perfectly aware of the black pill and admit it's truth openly.

How many of you guys do actually talk to foids in real life? I do... and most foids are perfectly aware of the black pill and admit it's truth openly.
its over for inflirtationcels