Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How are normies so good at coping?

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
They say “plenty of average/below average guys have healthy relationships bro”

like seriously, define healthy? Like my manlet friend who hasn’t had sex with his GF OF 4 FUCKING MONTHS? OR GETTING STARFISH SEX FROM A LANDWHALE ONCE A WEEK THAT YOU MOG BY 2 POINTS???!!!
Truly astonishing how normies cope with “so many healthy normal relationships bro” Jfl. They’re so use to seeing average guys with fat chicks, it’s just seen as normal and healthy now. Was I like this back in my blue pilled days? I wonder.....

You are the one coping jfl, just admit it is over and that you are a subhuman. It's not hard.
Incel >>> cuck who fucks fat gf once a week who entertains other guys behind your back.

Healty relationship = betabuxx

S E X
i assume its a good cope

Keep coping, normies mog us to death and beyond
Cope the kikes shouldn’t have been allowed to let their foids do this to society. @kikecel we should’ve kept kikekess in line.

Cope the kikes shouldn’t have been allowed to let their foids do this to society. @kikecel we should’ve kept kikekess in line.

They say “plenty of average/below average guys have healthy relationships bro”

like seriously, define healthy? Like my manlet friend who hasn’t had sex with his GF OF 4 FUCKING MONTHS? OR GETTING STARFISH SEX FROM A LANDWHALE ONCE A WEEK THAT YOU MOG BY 2 POINTS???!!!
Truly astonishing how normies cope with “so many healthy normal relationships bro” Jfl. They’re so use to seeing average guys with fat chicks, it’s just seen as normal and healthy now. Was I like this back in my blue pilled days? I wonder.....
they want to believe life isnt that bad or they will go crazy and go er

normies see what they want to see and believe what they want to believe; they don't want to face uncomfortable truths.

they have the sexy times with le wifey

They have sex sometimes and have copes like drugs and other vices. Also they to out to social events like parties and have fun

It's not that they're good at coping, it's that they are literally incapable of facing reality.

It's not that they're good at coping, it's that they are literally incapable of facing reality.
This pretty much. Normies are soulless sheep incapable of individual thought, so to them these relationships are normal and the fact they see many other normies in the same boat only further solidifies their reasoning to live blindly. So there you go in a nutshell.

Ignorance is bliss

- Cypher

You are the one coping jfl, just admit it is over and that you are a subhuman. It's not hard.
The main way incels cope is by pretending that all normies get is “starfish sex once a month.” I’ve seen it a billion times now.

That’s the true whitepill.

The main way incels cope is by pretending that all normies get is “starfish sex once a month.” I’ve seen it a billion times now.

That’s the true whitepill.
Some have shit relationships, some actually have decent relationships. The real cope is believing all normies get steady sex and have good relationships Jfl.

idk but they all have better lives than us. stop coping with this shit.

The real cope is believing all normies get steady sex and have good relationships Jfl.
No one believes that all normies get steady sex from hookups. People believe, rightly, that the vast majority of normies who are in LTRs have decent sex lives because betabuxxing doesn’t exist for people under 30 and it’s just cope to day they’re all being cucked by Tyrone at that age.

No one believes that all normies get steady sex from hookups. People believe, rightly, that the vast majority of normies who are in LTRs have decent sex lives because betabuxxing doesn’t exist for people under 30 and it’s just cope to day they’re all being cucked by Tyrone at that age.
Yeah, but the vast majority are also with fat chicks, gross. That’s not even cope, it’s just facts. Go walk on any college campus and only high tier normies and above have non fat girls. :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

Yeah, but the vast majority are also with fat chicks, gross. That’s not even cope, it’s just facts. Go walk on any college campus and only high tier normies and above have non fat girls. :feelspuke: :feelspuke:
Maybe in America, but I don’t really see this that much in Europe.

Maybe in America, but I don’t really see this that much in Europe.

Normies with thin pretty girls in EU? :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
I mean the obesity rate is lower so statistically I suppose it is expected. I don’t see many fat young people here, usually people put on weight once they get a bit older.

I mean the obesity rate is lower so statistically I suppose it is expected. I don’t see many fat young people here, usually people put on weight once they get a bit older.
Same thing here.
Everyone here is in good / normal shape.

No, Netherlands.
Ah okay cool, yeah quite a cultured people tbh. I think Dutch and Scandinavian people have the highest living standards if I’m not mistaken.

Ah okay cool, yeah quite a cultured people tbh. I think Dutch and Scandinavian people have the highest living standards if I’m not mistaken.
Yes, we're among the richest and our HDI is high.

That is true. Should I EUmaxx?

That is true. Should I EUmaxx?
If you aren’t in the Normie range I wouldn’t bother because you’d need a social circle. But if you go to Eastern Europe and you have money then it may be worth while. To me South America is a more attractive option though.