Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How are Kiwifarmers able to doxx people?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
How the fuck they doxx so many people? Someone speaks against them, and boom they are doxxed. How the fuck are they pulling it off?

Also, they have doxxed users of this forum.

It's because they have vines and grow in temperate region.

Also green hair fuzzy sour fruit with lots of vitamin c.

All the sugar allow thems to get a lot done because they live down under.

While upright people are asleep they are getting into mischief!

People post sensitive information online. That's why I've scrubbed mostly everything that could identify me off the internet.

Joshua Moon (admin/owner of kiwifarms) literally made me send in a timestamped selfie because I was trolling and attention whoring on kiwifarms. He finally banned me.

Last edited:
With the sheer power of autism and having nothing better to do in their lives they comb through your posts trying to find personally identifying information

Also stop browsing kiwifarms it's only going to make you mad

dox? lol, what are they gonna do, call me? mail me a letter?

dox? lol, what are they gonna do, call me? mail me a letter?
They leak the face and name and shame you on the internet.
With the sheer power of autism and having nothing better to do in their lives they comb through your posts trying to find personally identifying information

True, I am going crazy reading KF threads for om this forum. Some truly evil people there.
Mostly just people retarded enough to leave a paper trail back to them
Like what? Let's say I reveal my age? Will they be able to dox?

Last edited:
Why send me my address? I already know it lol

They can't doxx me. Most people are too stupid to become untraceable.

use a burner email in your registration, don't have any social media or any pic of yours on the internet, don't use the same username you use here for others services, don't share any relevant information about yourself. boom, autistic kiwi retards can only screech and cry if you do this, unfortunately most people are retarded and commit one of these mistakes, the worst one is having social media with your pic.

Ill show you, you just need to post your full name, home address, email and phone number first

i'll be sad once kiwifarms is gone
it really is one of the last places on the internet where you can just say whatever you want

use a burner email in your registration, don't have any social media or any pic of yours on the internet, don't use the same username you use here for others services, don't share any relevant information about yourself. boom, autistic kiwi retards can only screech and cry if you do this, unfortunately most people are retarded and commit one of these mistakes, the worst one is having social media with your pic.
Those are only the first steps. The next is VPN or TOR and not browsing from certain devices. Idk what other precautions would be taken after that ngl

I will PM you right now.
Better answer would be: "I will overnight you instructions with FedEx and call you tomorrow to confirm they got delivered" kek :feelskek:
Those are only the first steps
I'd say lots of doxxing can come from username reuse + some personal details (even if you don't reuse your username elsewhere).
Just as an example, let's say someone prints all my messages out and toothcombs through all of them. He will quickly learn that I am an obese slav living in the US, I was a kid in 1990s (so I am in my 30s) and I work in STEM related field. Still too broad to doxx me right away, but just based on this info alone, your doxxsearch pool already shrank by a factor of 1000x or more. If you keep digging, you will eventually close down on at least a state where I live or work which will still leave you with thousands of people, but not millions you may have started with. Going through some hobby posts, political views posts etc. and such you will keep closing in and I am afraid you will be able to get painfully close to my real identity just based on the contents of my messages alone. Especially if you are a fbicel and have access to data most people don't.

It's easier than one may think tbh - I successfully pinpointed a few people online before, just based on their online presence (without even going into IP logs and other shit available to NSAcels), so I would say that if you are really worried about potential doxxing, the best way would be to abruptly abandon your screen name at some point and start fresh and never admit openly you are the same person (otherwise it will defeat the purpose)

Last edited:
Better answer would be: "I will overnight you instructions with FedEx and call you tomorrow to confirm they got delivered" kek :feelskek:

I'd say lots of doxxing can come from username reuse + some personal details (even if you don't reuse your username elsewhere).
Just as an example, let's say someone prints all my messages out and toothcombs through all of them. He will quickly learn that I am an obese slav living in the US, I was a kid in 1990s (so I am in my 30s) and I work in STEM related field. Still too broad to doxx me right away, but just based on this info alone, your doxxsearch pool already shrank by a factor of 1000x or more. If you keep digging, you will eventually close down on at least a state where I live or work which will still leave you with thousands of people, but not millions you may have started with. Going through some hobby posts, political views posts etc. and such you will keep closing in and I am afraid you will be able to get painfully close to my real identity just based on the contents of my messages alone. Especially if you are a fbicel and have access to data most people don't.

It's easier than one may think tbh - I successfully pinpointed a few people online before, just based on their online presence (without even going into IP logs and other shit available to NSAcels), so I would say that if you are really worried about potential doxxing, the best way would be to abruptly abandon your screen name at some point and start fresh and never admit openly you are the same person (otherwise it will defeat the purpose)
I think the key is not to mention something unique about u, which makes you distinct from general public.

Basically don't be Chris chan 2.