Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how are indians uglier than blacks?

Puberty destroyed me, he better hope he comes out unscathed. Acne scars are a bitch, better have a shit ton of growth spurt.
Puberty is suifuel for manlets. You're expecting to grow “big and strong," your parents always compliment your height, you end up believing it. And then one day, you just realize it was all a lie

Curries are objectively better looking than blacks. But they still can't thugmaxx like blacks can, so curries have it worse than blacks.

Curries are objectively better looking than blacks. But they still can't thugmaxx like blacks can, so curries have it worse than blacks.
Aboriginals are the worst. even uglier than Africans

Puberty destroyed me, he better hope he comes out unscathed. Acne scars are a bitch, better have a shit ton of growth spurt.
1807.jpg

HHHHHHNGGGGGGGGGGGG

indians have..
lighter skin
straight hair
smaller lips
higher IQs
lighter skin: not always better it's the tone that matters also black skin is really beautiful but blacks facial features makes it ugly
straight hair is clearly inferior to wavy hair it's not like blacks have wavy hair tho
smaller lips not always better
it's just indians got a beta vibe
i noticed that non fat indians got by far better cheekbones and chin jawline than most european but their skin sucks and they are short and look beta af