Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how are indians uglier than blacks?

shoji

shoji

Banned
-
indians have..
lighter skin
straight hair
smaller lips
higher IQs

Because Currys are a streetshitting race of autists

They just are.

Blacks are:

Taller
Bigger dicks
can thugmaxx
are intertwined in western media via rap and actors.

Blacks have it 10x easier than curries. @chudur-budur

Blacks are:

Taller
Bigger dicks
can thugmaxx

im 5'8
my dick is small
i cant

i guess it's just over for me then

Because they have more creepy stigma towards them. And their parents usually make them even more inceltier. And they have horrible accents. And they are just straight uglier.

Blacks are:

Taller
Bigger dicks
can thugmaxx

Blacks can become like this by doing some field works and chores,

Rodger%2C_Nuba%2C_Southern_Sudan.jpg

But curries can't. Almost all of them are frame wise completely fucked.

They are 10x less masculine, shorter and have curry bodies and faces, Curries arent far worse then full African blacks but the blacks in the US are much better looking because they have mixed for generations and are usually 20-30% white.

im 5'8
my dick is small
i cant

i guess it's just over for me then

you're a blackcel, the only hope for you to ascend is to thugmaxx.

but is it true? has anyone showed interest? can you thugmaxx?
no one has ever showed interest in me

I can't thugmaxx because my voice is too high and I don't look like a thug

They are not uglier than the negro objectively. Rather, western cultures idealize the negro. It has something to do with white cuck mentality that we ethnics cannot even begin to comprehend.

They are not uglier than the negro objectively. Rather, western cultures idealize the negro. It has something to do with white cuck mentality that we ethnics cannot even begin to comprehend.
Cope, ethnics are without a doubt uglier than blacks

t. western cuck
There's only one race uglier than the negro: the aboriginal.
You're coping hard af, a black man will do 10x better than any ethnic in any part of the world, not only the west

Niggers are literally the master race

indians have..
lighter skin
straight hair
smaller lips
higher IQs
The curry foids benefit from those but the men, in general, are short, too dark and foreign. When a stacy sees an indian guy, she thinks stinky, and cow worshipping, and inferior to white chads and aggressive thug negros

You’re 14.... why are you here......

You're coping hard af, a black man will do 10x better than any ethnic in any part of the world, not only the west
Blacks literally went extinct in Chile after independence, when we abolished slavery there was no incentive for them to breed, thus nobody would marry them. They also do terrible with asians. I used to tease a female chinese friend of mine telling her she'd end up with a negro, she'd get pretty mad.

Blacks literally went extinct in Chile after independence, when we abolished slavery there was no incentive for them to breed, thus nobody would marry them. They also do terrible with asians. I used to tease a female chinese friend of mine telling her she'd end up with a negro, she'd get pretty mad.
JFL, blacks can go to any Asian country and run exotic game easily, you're Chinese girl friend doesn't represent all Asian countries

a 14 year old can be a truecel if done with puberty, ugly, plus a significant disorder or disorders that affects their life. this kid is not that.
girls have told me that I am ugly

Most indians (100s of millions) look like this
Indian computer nerd

JFL, blacks can go to any Asian country and run exotic game easily, you're Chinese girl friend doesn't represent all Asian countries
that only works for whites

COPE
1*NZbz63WenLrHWsNAcOrYsg.png

JFL negros score the lowest of any race with Latino and Asian girls. Funny considering those groups are the less westernized.

looks kinda like me tbh
Exactly.. most western women see this and their pussies get drier. Gymmaxx, roidmaxx, thuggmax, cashmaxx, or its over for you as a curry in west.

Didn't think I'd live to see the day when @Sadness gets youthmogged

COPE
1*NZbz63WenLrHWsNAcOrYsg.png

JFL negros score the lowest of any race with Latino and Asian girls. Funny considering those groups are the less westernized.
Cope, go through the countless tinder experiment threads here where someone uses a black mans pictures and puts their location in Asia and they get tons of matches

Eat your vegetables, sleep well, and leave incels.is. Pray puberty blesses ya

Cope, go through the countless tinder experiment threads here where someone uses a black mans pictures and puts their location in Asia and they get tons of matches
That has more to do with being american than being Black.
Of course if you go to SEA where people make 10 bucks a month speaking english bitches will fight each other for your dick. Regardless of race.
There was here a curry that did pretty well in SEA too.

Eat your vegetables, sleep well, and leave incels.is. Pray puberty blesses ya
Puberty destroyed me, he better hope he comes out unscathed. Acne scars are a bitch, better have a shit ton of growth spurt.

ancient india focused on inner work, spirituality, buddha sitting frail under a tree and were leaders on the right path

unfortunately the world has become more degenerate and coolest looking flesh is most prized which satanists strive for