Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion HOW ARE FOIDS AGING SO QUICKLY!?

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
I walk home from the Gym as I do enjoy talking to myself tbh.

There was a foid with 2 of her friends on the opposite side of the road to which I was on walking towards me.

2 of the foids had incredibly wide hips (DED SRS), I'm talking about hips which you'd typically see in a Colombian 19 year old foid.

That's when I saw the badge on the far side. 15.
It was her 14TH BIRTHDAY, meaning the other foids are 13-15 years old (assuming she hangs out with foids her age).

If I didn't know their age and was asked to guess their age based on looking at them: I'd say they are 17 years old (MINIMUM).

14!

I felt pretty disgusted tbh because the youngest I'd date is 16 (Age of consent here is 16).
Even putting Age of consent laws aside, I still wouldn't go that low because at 14 everyone's a mentally immature little shit yet their bodies are maturing much quicker.

IS IT THE WATER?

I felt pretty disgusted tbh because the youngest I'd date is 16 (Age of consent here is 16).
Even putting Age of consent laws aside, I still wouldn't go that low because at 14 everyone's a mentally immature little shit yet their bodies are maturing much quicker.
What are you a fucking cuck?

95% of foids my age look older than me

Alcohol and cum

They don't have to age slowly, getting fucked by Chad then finding a cuck to raise kids doesn't take much time

It's the food man. Estrogen is in everything.

yikes, they're literally newborn babies, you pedo :soy: everyone develops at the same rate and magically becomes an adult at 18, that's a proven scientific fact :soy:

jew chems in the water and food, degenerate lifestyle with alcohol, drugs and cum
lots of make-up, too

make up, alcohol, drugs, partying and too many cocks

Make-up, shitty diets and drinking themselves to death with Chad every night

I noticed this as well its degenerate

Engaging in such lifestyles accelerates their development (in body)?

I thought it would just speed up their expiration.
yes man obv people who use drugs and drink excessively are prone to aging faster
make-up also should only be used when a girl is already old and wrinkled, since it damages the skin slightly with each use
the cum part is just a joke tho

The water meme has to die already. It's the pseudoestrogenes in the plastics, construction materials, cosmetics probably.

I had a similiar thing happen to me some time ago:

It's really disturbing.

yes man obv people who use drugs and drink excessively are prone to aging faster
BS, ther eis no biological explanation for this. It is the wrong way round earlier puberty leads to earlier engaging in degenerate shit.

make up, alcohol, drugs, partying and too many cocks
Make-up, shitty diets and drinking themselves to death with Chad every night
Do you even read the op? He's talking about puberty...

Fucking postmaxxers...

Last edited:
The game is rigged tbh.
It's in the water, the food, everything really.

Lmao it's like you actually believe that once foids start puberty their 'mental age' changes at all until menopause.

Do you even read the op? He's talking about puberty...

Some people mature faster than others, always did. I looked 20+ at around 13 when I stopped growing, same for my height (early puberty). It's the same for females, some look young for their age or the opposite.

BDPCA9kCMAIedMT.jpg

Accelerated aging theory is legit!

I blame the (((corn))).

they don't have very good diets, also, too much salt/caffeine/alcohol/sugar dries out your body/skin, making you age

That's not the point of the thead, lol
agrilcultural companies give cows estrogen so they grow udders faster and improve milk production, this estrogen is in milk

also, exercise in both sexes reduces estrogen and boosts testosterone, and since people are increasingly sedentary, there's less of that to go around

agrilcultural companies give cows estrogen so they grow udders faster and improve milk production, this estrogen is in milk

also, exercise in both sexes reduces estrogen and boosts testosterone, and since people are increasingly sedentary, there's less of that to go around
I see, solid theory. Doesn't this imply that foids can achieve prime development by doing nothing?

I walk home from the Gym as I do enjoy talking to myself tbh.

There was a foid with 2 of her friends on the opposite side of the road to which I was on walking towards me.

2 of the foids had incredibly wide hips (DED SRS), I'm talking about hips which you'd typically see in a Colombian 19 year old foid.

That's when I saw the badge on the far side. 15.
It was her 14TH BIRTHDAY, meaning the other foids are 13-15 years old (assuming she hangs out with foids her age).

If I didn't know their age and was asked to guess their age based on looking at them: I'd say they are 17 years old (MINIMUM).

14!

IS IT THE WATER?
Its the Estrogen in the water.
Women go into puberty way earlier and men get
more androgyn .

You ARE attracted to girls below the age of 16 nothing wrong with that the only reason you see anything "wrong" with it because of a society that has brainwashed you to believe it is wrong but if a prime JB would start stripping you would be aroused no doubt about it.

the years of riding chad cock does it to them

they are not its just that they use less fake up