Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How are blacks such good fighters and muscular when they have no work ethic?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Whenever I see blacks outside they look absolutely shredded

Similarly whenever I see videos of someone fighting a black guy the black guy always wins

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6025e2X3o_A

The average black though does not have enough drive to work out every day or do anything, they just smoke weed, post hot takes on twitter and chase women. Where do they even learn how to fight like this?

I am aware that thanks to many centuries of slavery they are bred to be beasts physically but this is too much, all of them have higher T levels than like 3 white guys combined

Slavery bred them to be strong and low inhibition as fuck. They don't hesitate to attack weakspots, gang up, and will use what they can to their advantage. Very admirable tbh

Ignoring the race, the guy won for 2 reasons:

1. He was the aggressor (punching first and being on the attack)
2. He was a larger male (outweighting, outpowering and outreaching the victim)

Race wise, blacks seem to have longer limbs and denser bones. Denser bones are also the reason why blacks suck at swimming.

that poor ricecel never stood a chance against BBC power

The cognitive tradeoff hypothesis. The harsher conditions of the African landscape favoured imbecilic but physically superior Negroids – not intelligence.

I think it’s how they’re more closely related to apes. Naturally more upper body strength and wild aggression to survive in the wild

Slavery bred them to be strong and low inhibition as fuck. They don't hesitate to attack weakspots, gang up, and will use what they can to their advantage. Very admirable tbh

Watching packs of blacks terrorize people always gives me anxiety, I am happy that there arent that many in my area because Im a little beta bith and they would be able to probably tell and then target me and mug me

Imagine an all black seal team 6, the US would be literally unstoppable

Watching packs of blacks terrorize people always gives me anxiety, I am happy that there arent that many in my area because Im a little beta bith and they would be able to probably tell and then target me and mug me

Imagine an all black seal team 6, the US would be literally unstoppable
Yeah i have seen pack of niggers before, they legit terrifying, i will cross the street to avoid them. Actually one time a group of niggers threatened to beat me on a train. I got off the next stop and waited for an hour for another train. Niggers dangerous as fuck, and if you kill them in self defense, other niggers and their supporters will dox you and ruin your life. That curry oldcel Uber driver is good example. Media is calling his death an accident when the two nigger whores went out there way to mug him and kill him.

JFL @ this cope. There's a reason why special forces have very few niggers.
Ye untrained niggers are better untrained than other races. But trained niggers can't compete with trained soldiers of other races, cause lack discipline, morale and deeper cause.

2. He was a larger male (outweighting, outpowering and outreaching the victim)

It literally doesnt matter, Ive seen videos of lanky blacks fighting, they literally just overwhelm you with speed and some voodoo martial arts, it doesnt even make sense what they do they just get in your face and start slamming you with their hands, if theres more than one you just get zerged

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDpJ_r_9ELc

tenor.gif

Ye untrained niggers are better untrained than other races. But trained niggers can't compete with trained soldiers of other races, cause lack discipline, morale and deeper cause.
You bring some good points along other cels here. Good military oriented men survived euro wars and bred, while strong men survived the harsh environment of Africa.

It literally doesnt matter, Ive seen videos of lanky blacks fighting, they literally just overwhelm you with speed and some voodoo martial arts, it doesnt even make sense what they do they just get in your face and start slamming you with their hands, if theres more than one you just get zerged

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDpJ_r_9ELc

tenor.gif

Groups of niggera really low inhib as fuck. No other race is based enough to act like this

The average black though does not have enough drive to work out every day or do anything
Nice assumption based on bullshit you've made up in your mind. Also anyone who's seriously gymmaxxed or has trained in anything would know working out everyday results in overtraining, unless you're on steroids/PEDs.

there arent that many in my area
That explains it.

Last edited:
Nice assumption based on bullshit you've made up in your mind.

That explains it.
Op is correct tbh, average american nigger lazy as fuck, i have lived in homeless shelter for 3 years long time back, and most of the niggers lazg as fuck. But there are def blacks that play basketball daily. the west african immigrant blacks do studying well and consistently too and are very different than the American nigger.

Nice assumption based on bullshit you've made up in your mind. Also anyone who's seriously gymmaxxed or has trained in anything would know working out everyday results in overtraining, unless you're on steroids/PEDs.

That explains it.

How true is that? I had some decent success running PPL but I still feel small compared to some blacks out there

But then if I take days off and eat I feel like I just get fat

Its like its not possible for me to look good, am I just low T and cant build muscle because of that?

Is PPL not ideal?

Stop watching so much blacked com and browsing r/whiteboysex u faggot OP

Hard to say what comes from genetics, but if you grow up in a harsh environment where there was a lot physical violence, then you will grow up thinking it's of utmost importance.

JFL @ this cope. There's a reason why special forces have very few niggers.
I remember reading that blacks have a lot of trouble with swimming exercises cause they have negative bone density or some shit.

How true is that? I had some decent success running PPL but I still feel small compared to some blacks out there

But then if I take days off and eat I feel like I just get fat

Its like its not possible for me to look good, am I just low T and cant build muscle because of that?

Is PPL not ideal?
Eat in a caloric surplus if you want to gain. PPL is good, it's mostly what I did when gymmaxxing, bro splits are often done by bigger guys, (ie bodybuilders)

Isn't that like not admirable lol
It's admirable cause blacks live fast, die young. In every sense of the word. And these type of actions show it. Something i wish i could do but I can't, cause i always think of consequences of actions. While niggers don't need to, they want something, they get it via force/rape/bullying whatever, while high inhib currycel cucks like me will think of legal/financial repercussions and do this all the time. Never getting to fufill desires, while these niggers do

It's admirable cause blacks live fast, die young. In every sense of the word. And these type of actions show it. Something i wish i could do but I can't, cause i always think of consequences of actions. While niggers don't need to, they want something, they get it via force/rape/bullying whatever, while high inhib currycel cucks like me will think of legal/financial repercussions and do this all the time. Never getting to fufill desires, while these niggers do
tbh

@Edmund_Kemper Look at this weaker man getting beat by a stronger man yet the cucks and whores don't stop him. Their main argument goes out the window that they whiteknight for rosties because they're weaker.

be low inhib and weak in africa = death
9ad14cf627efd6b875bbd67702a6bc0c82632a9dfd34a1e730158685d19f646c

@Edmund_Kemper Look at this weaker man getting beat by a stronger man yet the cucks and whores don't stop him. Their main argument goes out the window that they whiteknight for rosties because they're weaker.
Exactly. They don’t hate the idea of hitting a woman because women are weaker, it’s because of benevolent sexism. Muh women are fragile little weak children who need to be protected :soy:

Exactly. They don’t hate the idea of hitting a woman because women are weaker, it’s because of benevolent sexism. Muh women are fragile little weak children who need to be protected :soy:
Even if a weak man defended himself against a strong foid they'd still go crazy.

Even if a weak man defended himself against a strong foid they'd still go crazy.
Exactly because society thinks because she’s a woman she’s automatically fragile and in need of protection

Tbh being white or asian you can't really win a street fight with a nigger
If you legit win (i.e. beat the shit out of him), he will cry hate crime and put your racist ass in jail
If you lose, he'll happily beat the shit out of you and walk away with a happy dance. Even if you report it, pigs won't find him because "nobudy saw nothing heard nothing"
It's over in streetfight if you are not black

Tbh being white or asian you can't really win a street fight with a nigger
If you legit win (i.e. beat the shit out of him), he will cry hate crime and put your racist ass in jail
If you lose, he'll happily beat the shit out of you and walk away with a happy dance. Even if you report it, pigs won't find him because "nobudy saw nothing heard nothing"
It's over in streetfight if you are not black
This 100%, best thing to do is to avoid niggers and confrontation with them. You win, you get called racist, doxxed and fired. You lose, wake up with broken teeth, damaged body, tens maybe hundreds of thousands in medical bills, possibly dead.

Correct answer is to avoid and run away. Ain't no winning with niggers.

Imagine going for some insane racist hypothesis when it really is as simple as black males have a stronger sports + gym culture.
Especially when so many are in prison and have nothing better to do than work out.

Blacks are already naturally low-inhibition. Plus the white man picked the tallest and strongest of them to work for him. That's why they are so ripped and strong

Yeah i have seen pack of niggers before, they legit terrifying, i will cross the street to avoid them. Actually one time a group of niggers threatened to beat me on a train. I got off the next stop and waited for an hour for another train. Niggers dangerous as fuck, and if you kill them in self defense, other niggers and their supporters will dox you and ruin your life. That curry oldcel Uber driver is good example. Media is calling his death an accident when the two nigger whores went out there way to mug him and kill him.
blacks are scary because they have this “black athleticism” to them that makes them extra alpha and aggressive.

plus, even if you fight back, you will get called racist because BLM or whatever.

Genetics. That’s why you see niggers walking down the street with no shirt and they are jacked with abs despite never stepping foot in a gym.

Imagine being a """"man"""" and typing a faggy post like this with no shame

If only I was born a nigga. But instead I'm half a nigga. Truly horrible
Genetics. That’s why you see niggers walking down the street with no shirt and they are jacked with abs despite never stepping foot in a gym.
Just kill yourself and try being reborn again theory

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
Go back to making siscon threads

Imagine going for some insane racist hypothesis when it really is as simple as black males have a stronger sports + gym culture.
Especially when so many are in prison and have nothing better to do than work out.
One of the only logical comment here.

because two things:
  • "whites are born with silver spoons in their mouth", so probably his mother fully vaxxed him making him weak
  • white men cucked themselves by creating grain based diets (mainly wheat in the west) and have been eating that shit for centuries whereas black man, have had just a few decades or maybe centuries of grain based diet created by white men, before that they were probably eating pure meat nd animals products. But just in some generations of eating that shit (grain and vegetable oil and sugar based diet) they will be as weak as white man is today
those are just some of the reasons

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back