Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How Am I Only Now Seeing This Shit?

Very based
Maybe he was talking unpleasant things, but he was only talking, we all saw she kicked him first, so he had right to protect himself.

Last edited:
saw it ages ago lmao

Yeah, ended up being some perfectly average looking dude. Doing it for the views and got his nose broke by some foid.

Now in jail I believe.

Women are subhumans.

Were you stuck under a rock?
The best part is when the womanlet turns to the nigger and points at our hero as if summoning him to defend her honor
And that nigga is like "nah bitch"

Low inhib god, mogs me

He even called a bitch "Foid". TeraBased lowinhib mogger.

Am I the only one who thinks his voice sounds like Tarantino's?

GET SPRAYED BIATCH :feelskek: :feelskek: such a shame the media labelled him the perpetrator. The thing with me, the reason I'm on the forum is not only for sex but this forum understands female supremacy and doesn't excuse it more than any other forum on the manosphere.

I actually fear women in a way that they manipulate men like me, it's really fear, I really do fear women in a way, I wonder what forms of torture are next in line, if I was born again in this world, it just makes me sad and terrified.

People need to understand women have just begun, this is the beginning of women ruling, more napoleons and hitlers are to come.

These gender wars are yet to come I truly believe it, we're testing their patience day by day, cucks will try to torture us, for sure, probably chads will join in too, like they do but in more extreme forms now.

Gass the foids :feelskek:

Pisses me off how she turns around and scans for SIMP to the dirty work.

He fucking maced her dude holy shit hahahahaha :smonk::dab::dab::dab::feelshaha:

Low inhib mogger:feelzez:

men had one thing on women: brute strength even that is overcome.
she kicked him
he power sprayed
what a beta loser
fml
That makes it easier for him to argue self defense in court. All he did was harass women, but he didn't physically assault any of them, the woman initiated combat and he maced her (which is a defensive act). He will definitely be charged with menacing, harassment, etc. But it will be harder for them to get him on assault, his lawyer can also argue mental illness and him defending himself because he was running away and only maced the woman as she chased after him.

The best part is when the womanlet turns to the nigger and points at our hero as if summoning him to defend her honor
And that nigga is like "nah bitch"
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

GET SPRAYED BIATCH :feelskek: :feelskek: such a shame the media labelled him the perpetrator. The thing with me, the reason I'm on the forum is not only for sex but this forum understands female supremacy and doesn't excuse it more than any other forum on the manosphere.

I actually fear women in a way that they manipulate men like me, it's really fear, I really do fear women in a way, I wonder what forms of torture are next in line, if I was born again in this world, it just makes me sad and terrified.

People need to understand women have just begun, this is the beginning of women ruling, more napoleons and hitlers are to come.

These gender wars are yet to come I truly believe it, we're testing their patience day by day, cucks will try to torture us, for sure, probably chads will join in too, like they do but in more extreme forms now.
You have to lern how to ignore these critters , when they try to argue / manipulate . there is nothing to fear " about them , they are physically Weak as dirt . and if laws wherent cucked they would sure stop testing your patience .

Or they end up with a broken nose / jaw and cry her tits out . Her Joice.

but this is a gynocentric World . so everyone and their fathers is on her side.

If you can't fuck them, gas them :feelshmm:

Malik Sanchez should return for more NYC foid macing :smonk::smonk::smonk::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

You have to lern how to ignore these critters , when they try to argue / manipulate . there is nothing to fear " about them , they are physically Weak as dirt . and if laws wherent cucked they would sure stop testing your patience .

Or they end up with a broken nose / jaw and cry her tits out . Her Joice.

but this is a gynocentric World . so everyone and their fathers is on her side.
exactly why I fear them

I love how he just books it at the end:feelskek:

Foid trait: Dressing slutty but hates it when men hit on them.