Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How alone are you?

M

malakai

Banned
-
Any Incels without a single person who gives a fuck about them?

Do ppl on this site count?

Only my family cares about me.

My mother is the only person that cares for me. I also have no friends.

Even I don't care about me

I have a few other incel friends who are in a simillar situation to me. Family is nice too.

Don't have anyone i'm genetic trash that should have been aborted.

I think my parents like me enough, same for the rest of my family. i've kinda grown apart from my cousin who i used to be close to. No friend's left anymore.

Do parents count? I want to rope so badly actually.

family, actually no its just my parents, all the other ones dont give a fuck

Any Incels without a single person who gives a fuck about them?

except family- I have not one single soul in the world who cares about me

no real friends and off course that no gf

family, actually no its just my parents, all the other ones dont give a fuck

Same really, although they're not my real parents they're the only ones I've ever had and they'll be dead of old age or disease in the next 10 years most likely. It's a worry how much emptier and pathetic my life will be after and I'll have no more excuses to stay existing.

Same really, although they're not my real parents they're the only ones I've ever had and they'll be dead of old age or disease in the next 10 years most likely. It's a worry how much emptier and pathetic my life will be after and I'll have no more excuses to stay existing.
i hate being lonely, thats why i will never move out, even when my parentrs go on holidays i just feel so lonely because house is empty, and my heart itself is lonely and craving validation and attention from a femoid, just lol at my life, drinking myself to death

I do feel like I'm completely alone even though I have family and a few old friends

Completely alone. No friends, nothing.

People look at me with repulsion. I cannot get friends looking like this, seriously. It's over.

No friends and no gf, don't even go outside.

No family, no friends, nothing.

i live with me mum. havent had a friend since 2009

other than my parents, I got nothing

Parents and annoying siblings

Yeah.

I'm thinking of living out my days in some remote forest. Wouldn't be much different to what it's like now

Last edited:
Live in a small studio ap.
Have a dog.
Have friends but I meet them a few times/week, if I'm lucky (most moved, rest work)
Have family but most of it either disowned me (aunts, uncles, cousins) or are full-on dead (parents, grandparents). My brother has a gf and a job but in all other respects is an even bigger wreck than me.

bring back the ban explanation feature.

My mom,my brother,cousins and a few friends

A panhandler has a better social life than me.

No, and I like keeping it that way.

Mom and siblings care about me. Don't really have any friends that would care about me :(

I don't mind having no friends, my familly cares about me and that's all that is needed.
Mom and siblings care about me. Don't really have any friends that would care about me :(
Why would you want that?
Curious to know why and how since i never gave a shit about that so i request a different perspective on the matter.
bring back the ban explanation feature.

Last edited: