Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How about these WMAF couples?

The Italian with the big nose is an example of the heightpill kek truecel if manlet ascended because he's tall

This shit pisses me off honestly, utter ragefuel a white ltn getting a fine gookess foid meanwhile I rot

Wow..... those East Asian women are something else.

MF´er on the 2nd picture looks like he could be OverLord on .is

And the funny part about all of this is, that white women lose their minds over this :lul:

Asian “women” look like monkeys and they are the most gold digging greedy cunts I’m rich and white and I’d rather face firing squad than settle for Asian unless it is quick free hook up which I’m 5’4 they don’t want me anyway!

I wonder who actually goes on these pages lol?

Do gooks flick their beans to these photos?
Do white htns go to gloat on these pages
do asian men suicide rage in the comments

Why does it piss you off specifically?
Not specifically this pictures but sometimes I see white fucks who look like they would rot on here with a decent looking ricefoid. Just because they're white.

I wonder who actually goes on these pages lol?

Do gooks flick their beans to these photos?
Do white htns go to gloat on these pages
do asian men suicide rage in the comments
Seems pretty chill actually
All comments are normal and supportive
Nothing unusual aside from a Russian guy glorifying

I'll give it the benefit of the doubt since it's a relatively small page, but the amount of posts is impressive to say the least.

Not specifically this pictures but sometimes I see white fucks who look like they would rot on here with a decent looking ricefoid. Just because they're white.
Some gems here and there

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CzpOmBiMCcQ/?igsh=am1rdmY1Z3piMGk5

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/C2LeWDpqvOt/?igsh=MWQ4emcwbzViOXdweg==

Asian “women” look like monkeys and they are the most gold digging greedy cunts I’m rich and white and I’d rather face firing squad than settle for Asian unless it is quick free hook up which I’m 5’4 they don’t want me anyway!
Can't believe im agreeing with a kike

They are looksmatched.

I don't care about sexhavers

I mean yeah it never began when even they can heightMOG you

Nice below average white guy with hot Asian foid
Screenshot 2024 03 10 204647

Also get the fuck out of this forum HeightPilledum

bottom one is so sexy but she’s had hundreds of plastic surgeries Bbl breast implants etc

Legit lifefuel