Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How about downiemaxxing?

trognarukk

trognarukk

Captain
★★★★★

Probably this potatoe brain downie foid has fucked alot of chads

Parents of disabled foid will try to find best possible male for her, we're not the option clearly.

Nice body, would punch dick through her

as a downie (self diagnosed, prolly just adhd) i can say some foids go aww with me but thats due to being so close in the same room due to unavoidable situations

Volcel if you wouldn't

as a downie (self diagnosed, prolly just adhd) i can say some foids go aww with me but thats due to being so close in the same room due to unavoidable situations
Bro... if you were a downie you wouldn't have found this site. Do you look like one ?

Her tits are nice. I would definitely fuck without a second thought.

Bro... if you were a downie you wouldn't have found this site. Do you look like one ?
200% look like one and have severe executive dysfunction. i walk zig zag, severe dyscalculia (bunch of disabilities mainly related to math) inherited from dad

200% look like one and have severe executive dysfunction. i walk zig zag, severe dyscalculia (bunch of disabilities mainly related to math) inherited from dad
we need a selfie to verify

Sorry, that's rough.
On the bright side if you REALLY are a downie. it's extremely impressive that you know how to use this website.
My downie relative is pretty much illiterate.

Being attracted to these things should be considered a form of sexual dysfunction.

not worth it. and besides, if you went in public anywhere with her everyone would know you literally had no other options it would be pretty humiliating ngl

Sorry, that's rough.
On the bright side if you REALLY are a downie. it's extremely impressive that you know how to use this website.
My downie relative is pretty much illiterate.
damn. i wanna know about him more

damn. i wanna know about him more
What do you want to know ?
He learned to read and write, at one point he even had some very basic work.
But he's a truecel on disability so he's been rotting for decades now.
He usually just watches tv or chills. I really hope his IQ isn't high enough to understand how over it's always been.

There's a pretty sad, extremely blackpilled french film about downies called "the Eighth day" if you are interested. (at one point he goes to the club and gets mogged, a bit like in Whatever/ L'extension du domaine de la lutte).

What do you want to know ?
He learned to read and write, at one point he even had some very basic work.
But he's a truecel on disability so he's been rotting for decades now.
He usually just watches tv or chills. I really hope his IQ isn't high enough to understand how over it's always been.

There's a pretty sad, extremely blackpilled french film about downies called "the Eighth day" if you are interested. (at one point he goes to the club and gets mogged, a bit like in Whatever/ L'extension du domaine de la lutte).
im also doing very basic work. getting brutally humiliated by everyone everywhere

im also doing very basic work. getting brutally humiliated by everyone everywhere
Idk bro personally I doubt you're a downie. I don't think a downie could understand the world like you do.

Idk bro personally I doubt you're a downie. I don't think a downie could understand the world like you do.
lets hope. but i cant do anything. even the most basic ones, in real life.

lets hope. but i cant do anything. even the most basic ones, in real life.
no need to worry about it man, even if you had it it can't be cured anyway so knowing the answer won't change anything.

Her looksmatch is on .is