Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How a meme has changed everything for me

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I remember when I first found out about this Virgin vs. Chad meme it was funny as fuck because it was too real for me. I wasn't black pilled back then, well I wasn't a bluepilled cuck either. I saw this meme on jewbook and started to follow a few pages posting that meme for some reason it was funny as fuck for me, it was in 2017 if I'm not wrong. I started to see this meme everywhere with different versions and it was entertaining for me. Then I found about Elliot rodger, actually I knew him for a long time but never read his manifesto, I found him through based shaman videos(yes, he is cuck) through his videos I learned a lot about ER and he reviewed Virgin vs Chad memes.

I watched his review of memes and videos where he reads threads from here from users like Crustaciouse and it blackpilled me. I was so hopeless when I found about blackpill and for two months I wished that I never knew about this Virgin vs. Chad meme because the pain was unbearable. Note that basedshaman have read his manifesto etc but he also tried to bluepill viewers but I never believed him because I'm too intelligent and immune to propaganda.

So that's how a meme has changed my life and lead me to swallow the blackpill. If it wasn't for Virgin vs Chad meme I would never know about the blackpill since I had shitty English just enough to understand memes.

For me it was those Red Pill comics.

I saw that the redpill was really black.

Fast forward to today and now you're postmogging everyone on incels.co

I watched a vid about the incel belief system and realized I had already silently believed the blackpill for years

For me it was when I saw on a Telegram group another virgin mention an incel forum of my country and I lurked it a bit getting introuced to the first concepts of the redpill.

I think i found out about it because a video of @FACEandLMS appeard in my recommendations on youtube.

I got called an Incel.

Googled incel.

Now I'm here.

It was when I tried everything and failed that I finally accepted it.

Basedshaman lead me here as well. Like you I also learned a lot about Elliot from him

I got blackpilled through nofap reddit (was still bluepilled). someone referenced incels and I went from there

I was blackpilled by the chad who raped children and still manage to lust hundred of whores in Tinder despite putting it in the bio and every conversation tbh.

I saw a lot of blackpilled memes before it has a name on russian 2ch. I can't even remember year. There were even own version of Chad and Virgin in meme mythology - Erohin and Sychov. I bet it is form of cultural evolutional convergence.

I ussually browse sites randomly until I find something interesting, but I didn't find incels in that way, actually there is a channel called What I´ve Learned, he teaches about nutrition, he made a video about the language posture, many channels were and they're still talking about mouth posture and facial attractiveness, so I looked for evidence that it would improve facial aesthetics, and found lookism, Incels.co and looksmax.
Of course that's how I found it, but I had known about the community for a long time and i met the MGTOW community first.

I watched a vid about the incel belief system and realized I had already silently believed the blackpill for years
Same here.

saint elliot showed me the way tbh. i used to watch basedshaman and mumkeyjones clown on him until I realized i was an incel myself

That one and the wage cuck/slave meme bum me out so fucking much

The media is doing the work for us.

saint elliot showed me the way tbh. i used to watch basedshaman and mumkeyjones clown on him until I realized i was an incel myself
Mumkeyjones is now an unironic incel lmao.Got cucked by a 15 y.o teenchad and start shitposting about beta uprising.

Mumkeyjones is now an unironic incel lmao.Got cucked by a 15 y.o teenchad and start shitposting about beta uprising.
not suprising he is barely a 3.5/10

I remember when I first found out about this Virgin vs. Chad meme it was funny as fuck because it was too real for me. I wasn't black pilled back then, well I wasn't a bluepilled cuck either. I saw this meme on jewbook and started to follow a few pages posting that meme for some reason it was funny as fuck for me, it was in 2017 if I'm not wrong. I started to see this meme everywhere with different versions and it was entertaining for me. Then I found about Elliot rodger, actually I knew him for a long time but never read his manifesto, I found him through based shaman videos(yes, he is cuck) through his videos I learned a lot about ER and he reviewed Virgin vs Chad memes.

I watched his review of memes and videos where he reads threads from here from users like Crustaciouse and it blackpilled me. I was so hopeless when I found about blackpill and for two months I wished that I never knew about this Virgin vs. Chad meme because the pain was unbearable. Note that basedshaman have read his manifesto etc but he also tried to bluepill viewers but I never believed him because I'm too intelligent and immune to propaganda.

So that's how a meme has changed my life and lead me to swallow the blackpill. If it wasn't for Virgin vs Chad meme I would never know about the blackpill since I had shitty English just enough to understand memes.
I became blackpilled through basedshaman as well. I wish he didn't delete those videos

How did you get here then?

I was always somewhat a part of the red pill youtube community online, didn't post videos, just interacted within the community, I don't think I heard of the term "incel" before ER's shooting (maybe I did, can't remember), I was in denial about my status, almost like I was blocking it out. After ER's shooting the media hype of normies ironically gave notice to the incel community and the black pill, I started to look into it, read a bit of ER's manifesto, and that was it, there was no going back, from there everything changed

I started looking at the red pill, but those guys were always saying stuff like "i told a HB9 to fuck off and she begged me for sex. I kept frame and continue lifting, I'm having a threesome tomorrow"
Then I found about Incels, I thought it was just another stupid meme but then i saw the tinder brutal blackpill post and realized that face > everything.

wtf it must be bad feeling being called incel irl
Nah it was on my first ever post on reddit.

I hated foids, for the numerous rejections but didnt know where to go and whether I was the only one.

I'd constantly wonder why they'd date bad boys with no prospects in life and thought if women make such atrocious decisions, imagine a world where we are able to reproduce with a host womb and an egg.

How would the world change without foids?

One guy called me an incel in the comments.

The rest is history.

I was blackpilled was before this meme, but it only made me hate normies even more

Nah it was on my first ever post on reddit.

I hated foids, for the numerous rejections but didnt know where to go and whether I was the only one.

I'd constantly wonder why they'd date bad boys with no prospects in life and thought if women make such atrocious decisions, imagine a world where we are able to reproduce with a host womb and an egg.

How would the world change without foids?

One guy called me an incel in the comments.

The rest is history.
i hate redditcels tbh

It all started with me getting recommended to a video about “incels” being guilty of the 7 deadly sins. (Probably because I had the same preferences as incels/incels-in-denial)

He made different exaggerated voices for every ridiculous post on r/incels and these posts both entertained and intrigued. Made fun guy who showed his dick to a foid friend that won’t return any favors (sexual or not), criticized a guy that went overboard on some slave-master thing, and my personal favorite was “Fucktopia! Where everyone has to FUCK all day long. I’d absolutely THRIVE in Fucktopia since I can keep my dick up for 24 HOURS.” (New Yorker Accent)

I wanted more. Went to Inceltears cuz they already banned the sub before I could see the originals and laughed at the crazy stuff they shared. (Searched “Reddit incel” on Google and they came up) Things started to slowly make sense the more actual blackpills I read and started to seek out answers like a cultist of Hastur.

Forgot to mention that I watched Mumkey Jones videos about ER right after watching the incel video I mentioned, along with some BasedShaman here and there.

Found this site, read the side of reason, and now I’m here juggling between posting and studyceling. There was just something SJWish about the way our opponents acted and I wanted to distance myself from associating with that.

Bodybuilding.com Misc:bluepill::redpill:---->Lookism.net:redpill::blackpill:------->Incels.me:blackpill: for me

Elliot's manifesto is the thing which blackpilled me. I would of went on a killing spree but im in the UK so. No guns.

@Crustaciouse was based.

Elliot's manifesto is the thing which blackpilled me. I would of went on a killing spree but im in the UK so. No guns.

I was just so hopeless that I needed answers for my questions, then I found you guys.

it all began with my twisted world for me. Once I actually listened to the memfeisto I instantly knew that I was not alone in my hatred

i just ask google why im alone and poor