Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How a frauded stacey-lite does on tinder. Video.

arabs (males at least) rarily marry at 18 tho, they usually have to wageslave and prove their worth, most build a house before getting an arranged marriage (not rly arranged, just to ask father of the vagina and she usually says yes)
Jewish people do it the same way unless you're from a liberal family I guess. Are you?

u do? like i can get laid if i try really hard, but the reward is not worth the effort imo
Yes I understand. I think MOST people here could get laid if they tried hard but they don't want to do go through all the trouble Chad doesn't go through; he just has to exist for what people have to put a lot of work for in.

She's frauded to hell bro, I've seen her w/o makeup

Not a natty blonde either
whats her IG, need some fap material tbh

That is absolutely insane.

She had 2.4k+ likes in THREE fucking hours.

Just lol, just absolutely lol. Just completely fucking lol.

I think I'm going to be a volcel at this point, I don't care anymore. There is TOO much competition. What an absolute fucking joke.

Yes I understand. I think MOST people here could get laid if they tried hard but they don't want to do go through all the trouble Chad doesn't go through; he just has to exist for what people have to put a lot of work for in.
highIQcel

Glad that faggot got banned. Those who have never felt the pain of being incel should be banned on site IMO, they don't belong at all.

I mean ffs 'I slayed lots in high school then got engaged'. Just fuck off.
You should be banned also faggot. You are clearly violating the rules. It doesn't matter that you are now back in the UK, you have had a lot of sex recently. Get the fuck off also as well.

You should be banned also faggot. You are clearly violating the rules. It doesn't matter that you are now back in the UK, you have had a lot of sex recently. Get the fuck off also as well.

Feel free to stick me on your ignore list. I've violated no rules.

personality matters for normies tho, u can def outslay autistic chadlites as mega NT 5/10
I'm also religious so volcel at the same time, I wouldn't be allowed here as a 4.5/10 normie.

Feel free to stick me on your ignore list. I've violated no rules.
Incel (Allowed): Person who is not in a relationship nor has had sex in a significant amount of time, despite numerous attempts

Yeah, one week ago is not a significant amount of time. Tell me then - which of the following do you fit under?

• Mentalcel (Allowed): Type of incel whose reason for failure in relationships/sex is related to mental illness or major insecurities.
  • Truecel (Allowed): Type of incel who hasn't ever had sex or been in a relationship, despite numerous attempts.
  • Volcel (Allowed): Person who, for various reasons, is abstinent and does not engage in sex.
  • Female (Not Allowed): Banned on sight, no exceptions.
  • Fakecel (Not Allowed): Person who claims to be incel but has recently had sex or been in a relationship.
  • Blackpilled (Conditional): Person who is none of the above but has a blackpilled mentality. Bragging of any sort, including humble-bragging, will constitute a heavy warning or ban. In practice this person should be indistinguishable from incels.

Get the fuck off already and move to Thailand. You fit exactly the description of fakecel.

Incel (Allowed): Person who is not in a relationship nor has had sex in a significant amount of time, despite numerous attempts

Yeah, one week ago is not a significant amount of time. Tell me then - which of the following do you fit under?

• Mentalcel (Allowed): Type of incel whose reason for failure in relationships/sex is related to mental illness or major insecurities.
  • Truecel (Allowed): Type of incel who hasn't ever had sex or been in a relationship, despite numerous attempts.
  • Volcel (Allowed): Person who, for various reasons, is abstinent and does not engage in sex.
  • Female (Not Allowed): Banned on sight, no exceptions.
  • Fakecel (Not Allowed): Person who claims to be incel but has recently had sex or been in a relationship.
  • Blackpilled (Conditional): Person who is none of the above but has a blackpilled mentality. Bragging of any sort, including humble-bragging, will constitute a heavy warning or ban. In practice this person should be indistinguishable from incels.

Get the fuck off already and move to Thailand.

The last one if you insist.

Plus enforce that to the letter and many need to be kicked off here as they have not had 'numerous attempts' to get laid.

The last one if you insist.

Plus enforce that to the letter and many need to be kicked off here as they have not had 'numerous attempts' to get laid.

Do you deny that you had sex with 10 women about one week ago?

Yes or no?

Oh vey goyim, just answer my question then I'll be clicking my report button after I baited you.

Fuck off.
As good as an admission of guilt. Reported.

Just checked out his forum, he literally joined to recruit people.

The entire forum is filled with "purplepilled" users who believe in "blackpilled mindset, redpilled social development, bluepilled dream". They even allow women on that forum. Needles to say as a KV you will only be there to make others feel better about themselves. "Im not a slayer but at least Im not a virgin lol", etc

Kinda sad since some of his threads were legit but he has no business here.
Welp.. Lookism>Looksmax, never thought I am gonna say that but looksmax is even more fucked website than lookism. They're legit CHAD forum where as lookism is mixed with chads and avg people. Just fucking LOL

So many incel looking guys on Tinder. Why do they even try?

this is why i dont try tinder :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Lol blackpilling my ass, I got banned for being an incel on that site.
Lol blackpilling my ass, I got banned for being an incel on that site.

If a fat woman can get hundreds of matches from desperate guys, what do you expect?