Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over how 10 years ago i already realized how evil foids are....

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
10 years ago (i was 12yo) i had an absecc in my ass (seriously.) i had a little surgery, and went with my dad to the surgeon every couple of months to check everything is good down there. already suicidefuel.
one time when i entered the room i saw the surgeon wasnt not alone.... he had 2 trainees/interns/med students with him. 2 young foids.
i didnt want them to look at my ass but i was too high inhb to say something. so im on the bed and they are looking, the doctor told them couple of words about the surgery i had and then i looked at the foids..... both of them looked at each other and laughed so hard (the surgeon didnt care). they laughed at my ass.
i asume its because im hairy af, and had a pretty hairy ass even when i was 12, even tho i looked like 9yo back than.
both of them laughing at me destroyed my confidence forever. i thought about this shit alot of times. it did so much damage to me.

and now both of them are probaly doctors. both of those whores that disrespected me. how 2 heartless evil creatures like them even got into med school? do they laugh at their patients now?
always when i think about it im so mad i didnt asked them whats funny and then asked them to leave the room.

i wish at least i could see them now and tell them FUCK YOU.

to you 2 foids, wherever you are right now in life, i wish you both nothing but cancer in every bone and every organ you have. fucking whores.
:feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee:

Wow man, that really sucks.
I think such events that early can really destroy your confidence forever...

lol are you ethnic? i think white boys cannot be hairy when 12yo..

Fucking bitches. I know how it feels been high inhib and can't defend me of ppl like that.

I hope they see some fucked up things in their careers that sober them up to how much of a cunt it makes you to do something like that

lol are you ethnic? i think white boys cannot be hairy when 12yo..
Maybe he's southern european, they are hairy while retaining dominant white genes

This sounds traumatizing tbh, foids care little about the impact of their bullying

wow I bet those foids still laugh at patients, behind their backs.

I know how it feels having a hairy ass

I specially hate it in summer, when my pants get soaked in ass sweat, forcing me to use darker tones & sweating even more

I hate my subhuman genes

It's over for us

I know how it feels having a hairy ass

I specially hate it in summer, when my pants get soaked in ass sweat, forcing me to use darker tones & sweating even more

I hate my subhuman genes

It's over for us
true.

You should track them down and send them a lettER

10 years ago (i was 12yo) i had an absecc in my ass (seriously.) i had a little surgery, and went with my dad to the surgeon every couple of months to check everything is good down there. already suicidefuel.
one time when i entered the room i saw the surgeon wasnt not alone.... he had 2 trainees/interns/med students with him. 2 young foids.
i didnt want them to look at my ass but i was too high inhb to say something. so im on the bed and they are looking, the doctor told them couple of words about the surgery i had and then i looked at the foids..... both of them looked at each other and laughed so hard (the surgeon didnt care). they laughed at my ass.
i asume its because im hairy af, and had a pretty hairy ass even when i was 12, even tho i looked like 9yo back than.
both of them laughing at me destroyed my confidence forever. i thought about this shit alot of times. it did so much damage to me.

and now both of them are probaly doctors. both of those whores that disrespected me. how 2 heartless evil creatures like them even got into med school? do they laugh at their patients now?
always when i think about it im so mad i didnt asked them whats funny and then asked them to leave the room.

to you 2 foids, wherever you are right now in life, i wish you both nothing but cancer in every bone and every organ you have. fucking whores.
:feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee:
bro i was bullied all mylife,this is nothing comparing to my life

aanyway i also have hairy ass.using half of toilet paper whenever i take a shit

you should tellthem something like yeah imagine how much toilet paper i have to use

I would have thrown them out of the room and failed them fucking whores

What they did was emotional rape and they should be punished for making harm to patient

bro i was bullied all mylife,this is nothing comparing to my life

aanyway i also have hairy ass.using half of toilet paper whenever i take a shit

you should tellthem something like yeah imagine how much toilet paper i have to use

avoid foid doctors
i will study med to cure fellow incels

yep just like start from high school, if females are cunts to u then, its over

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back