Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Hoverhand shaming is incel shaming.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I have seen online guys doing a hover hand get shamed for not having “confidence”. This is unfair, with incel tier looks why would you risk getting metoo’d for something that is so unavoidable. Who knows what the whore is going to do if you touch it for a photo? It is best to avoid the risk and hoverhandmaxx. I’ve seen so many stories of foids metooing non Chads for doing innocent things. Why should this be exempt?

Personally I’ve never had an opportunity to hoverhand. I’ve never been in a photo with a foid yet.

They encourage chads to touch them while they would sue some poor loser. Poor Keanu not touching females, such a gentleman, he doesnt want to risk being canceled.

Unfortunately it’s the case for the guy who ass grabbed the toilet Taylor Swift didn’t enjoy it because his genetics didn’t make her wet

Unfortunately it’s the case for the guy who ass grabbed the toilet Taylor Swift didn’t enjoy it because his genetics didn’t make her wet
:lul:

Hoverhand is the result of woman resisting any physical touches or gesture you do, it all started at an early age.

Lol @ hoverhandmaxxing