Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Housing princes created inceldom, Thanks breeders.

Hokmacel

Hokmacel

Banned
-
Disclaimer, Found this shit on cuckit.

The thing that created incels is housing prices.

Between 2008 and 2018, the percentage of young men in America who were sexually active collapsed from 81% to 69% - a 12% decrease. The incel phenomenon is very real: young men are having more trouble finding sex than at any other time in recorded history.

And when you look at a graph of housing prices - it tracks perfectly.

And when you look at a graph of the percentage of young men living with their parents - it tracks perfectly.

I did a poll on r/braincels before it was shut down. I asked "What's your living situation?" 400 responses. 397 of them lived with their parents.

There's a growing and dangerous trend where guys aren't dating because, well, they can't really have girls over in a non-awkward way. Because mom is in the next room. And the guy's like "Yeah, I'll probably stay here five more years, save up some money," and the girl is like "ummmm I don't know what the future of this relationship would even look like."

:shock:

Now that makes sense brocels, Back in 2008 you could buy a shitty piece of land in shitty southeastern tacoland for 10 k pesos, Like 500 usd, Now you can only get land for 100k pesos here if you are lucky.

Last edited:
In ancient times no one had a house and they still had submissive wife :worryfeels:

In ancient times no one had a house and they had submissive wife :worryfeels:
in ancient times the world was your house, of course there were territories but in the past you could probably buy a shack in the middle of nowhere and ldar there.

in ancient times the world was your house, of course there were territories but in the past you could probably buy a shack in the middle of nowhere and ldar there.
Nobody was LDAR in the past (except for the wealthy elites), everyday was hard work.

it's because it's mostly due to collapsing demographics that's fucking shit up, hell by the dashboard has been talking about this stuff.
So if demographic is colappsing shouldn't home prices be lower because old people die and there's fewer younger people?

Nobody was LDAR in the past (except for the wealthy elites), everyday was hard work.
Depends what you mean by "ancient". There was time when ancient Greeks were working 6 hours per day 6 times per week.

Cope, guys just go to their gfs place or live with roommates. I’ve known people who live with parents and their foid doesn’t care

A significant contributor to inceldom indeed, and no, it will never be admitted by the mainstream media.

A significant contributor to inceldom indeed, and no, it will never be admitted by the mainstream media.
:yes: They don't want to ruin their price monopoly :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: