Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Housewives are basically female NEETS

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Not in employment? Check
Not in education? Check
Not in training? Check

When a man is a NEET he is shamed. When a femoid is a NEET it's doing her duty lol

Same as daughters affluent families etc.

Another example of female privileged. Imagine never having to work just because you married some rich or even average income guy

Yet they bitch and bitch about how evil the patriarchy is...

better housewife than out in college sucking 300 chad cocks in a year. Women are useless anyway, rather keep them at home where they can do minimal damage.

Exactly! If a low responsibility life is what you want, thats almost heaven.

My previous guild had a few housewifes that just played WoW all day whilst their husband wageslaved. 100% correct.

Untitled

This is how they think? Makes me sad ngl. They are everything they accuse men of.

better housewife than out in college sucking 300 chad cocks in a year. Women are useless anyway, rather keep them at home where they can do minimal damage.

Honestly if I ever ascended this is what I would want. Then I would install spyware on her phone and all of the computers. I would also put GPS trackers hidden in all the vehicles. I would install spy cams in the house. I would meticulously check her for infidelity at all times. When foid goes to work that is when she has nice rendezvous in the filing room with chad. Fuck that, I wont give her that opportunity. In the ideal world, of course. Im not ascending.

they have to take care of their kids and of the house,but most of them don't really care about their husbands nor do they have kids until they are 30-40.Woman have it easy nowadays.

And then they go fuck some 6 foot convict drug dealer that disappears as soon as they hear the word pregnant. Nice going.

Untitled

PepeDislocatedJaw

Nevermind the no true scotsman there.

Last edited:
tradwifes are still more appealing than libwhores

Its not neet when women does it. Women can do no wrong.