Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel housemate has girlfriend in his room RIGHT NOW. what should i do?

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★
fuck this shit. i could hear the front door close and knew this had happened, and it was confirmed as i heard this foid giggling in his room.
he's having her over the night. what should i do? should i go ER on them? i might actually do it.

edit: incase IT sees this, no im not going to go ER, i want to though.

Last edited:
fuck this shit. i could hear the front door close and knew this had happened, and it was confirmed as i heard this foid giggling in his room.
he's having her over the night. what should i do? should i go ER on them? i might actually do it.
yes

Knock him out to showcase dominance and then rape her. Don't pull out and he'll assume it's his.

if i ever have to deal with that shit irl i would accept the life imprisonment

u dont have the balls

Smell her pants, take naughty pics of her

Still suck dem titties

Tell them you're a KHHV

My housemate has his girl in his bedroom every single night too. That being said I live with my parents.

edit: incase IT sees this, no im not going to go ER, i want to though.
It's over for your OP

The most you can do is just creep up at the door and listen to the moaning :feelsohh:

If they start fucking just open their room door and ask him like where’s the mustard or something.

Put your ear on their door and jerk off to the sound of them fucking. Then spill your seed onto the floor while he shoots his inside of her womb

Nothing, just keep complaining about it on this forum.

My housemate has his girl in his bedroom every single night too. That being said I live with my parents.
same. he moved in when my mom remarried

Realistically just act extremely low inhib and annoying until they get mad and leave

Tell her that she stinks of dead fish

Cuck if you stay in a house when normies are having sex on the other side of the wall. Get your own place or an incel only apartment.

Brew up the most nasty, vile fart you possibly can. Open the door a crack when they are going to start fuckie fuckie. Rip ass as loud as you possibly can, preferably through a megaphone. Fan it in and shut the door.

Strike them when they're having sex (in minecraft)

Cry yourself to sleep, thinking about how uncomfortable she probably is to even be in the same house as you.

Imagine not having noise cancelling headphones. My neighbors apparently had a huge fight in their yard last night. The cops were called. I only found out from my other neighbor in the morning.

Was too busy copy with the new Mandalorian episode and then some Dragonball. Didn't hear a thing :)

Start blasting some weeb music

Bitch slap both of them

Suifuel tbh. Get your own place to stay away for normies.

Clean her pussy with your tongue after he comes inside of her or volcel.

Just enter the room and say : "If I hear any noise from this room, I'll punch both your faces".

I'm honestly convinced this shit is the reason why headphones are a thing. Just yell at them to shut up lol