Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hottest day in your city?

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
When was the hottest day in your city and how hot was it? I hate hot weather. It can be fun and pleasant, but when it gets too hot it is so nasty, I hate feeling easily tired and sweaty and sticky. Have to shower like 5 times a day to keep sanity.

I also can't be with perspiration on my skin, it's as if I have acid, I have even showered six times in one day for the same reason. I prefer cold days.

I live in NYC but it can go up to 90° F in the summer. Especially in July.

Toronto gets to like 30˚C

Too bad we're not allowed to go outside anymore

Around 40°C these days and it goes up to 45-50°C during peak summer(June-July).

112 f, 44.4 c. sucks ass being so pale, even more so having cholinergic urticaria (itchy when it's hot)
I also can't be with perspiration on my skin, it's as if I have acid, I have even showered six times in one day for the same reason. I prefer cold days.
same, except i just barely sweat. you might wanna go to a doctor bhai

Last edited:
112 degrees in Texas.

Don't you dare to talk about the red leaf like that in my presence, boi.
Lol, your country never amounted to anything on its own but under the British while we are a major superpower.

Lol, your country never amounted to anything on its own but under the British while we are a major superpower.
Maple syrup good apple pie bad.

can’t remember but it was pretty hot

37,8c/100,5F. This city is warm af

That's shit is over bros

Ice age is here

The hottest days were around 44-45 degrees.
But I used to go to nightwalks too when I lived in a major city during my university years and once the temperature was at 30 even at midnight.

almost 40 celsius, reminder heat waves are a lot worse in a big city

just 'have amplified heatwaves during summer and no hot water during winter' theory

The hottest days were around 44-45 degrees.
But I used to go to nightwalks too when I lived in a major city during my university years and once the temperature was at 30 even at midnight.
Holy fuck 30 at night sounds like fucking hell. I've been through that.
almost 40 celsius, reminder heat waves are a lot worse in a big city

just 'have amplified heatwaves during summer and no hot water during winter' theory
Yes, big cities in fact have their own weather if they are big enough. The concrete retains a lot of heat making it unbearable even at night.

Actually it was pretty comfy, night heat has always been more bearable for me.
The maximum for me at nigh would be 28. Otherwise it is uncomfortable to sleep and either need a fan or AC.

The maximum for me at nigh would be 28. Otherwise it is uncomfortable to sleep and either need a fan or AC.
20210514 0237302

It's 27 here right now :feelsUnreal:

Probably around 27 degrees Celsius

Why do you assume everyone lives in cities?

Why do you assume everyone lives in cities?
It is to include everyone. Cities, village, small villages, big cities, medium cities, megacities. So I just shorten it to city.

38 degrees celsius with high humidity and 0 wind. It happens every summer and it makes me want to kill myself.

>Can't gymcope because it's too hot
>Can't gamecope because that's just another heat source
>Can't hikecope because it's like a trip through Hell
>Can't drivecope because my car's AC condenser has eaten rocks and the replacement would cost 750 bucks
>Can't sleep because I need an ideally sub 10 degrees Celsius room to sleep well
>Have to wear fucking jeans to my office job so every day at the office is double Hell
>Stuck cursing my existence for three months each year while I drown myself in 4-5 liters of water per day so I don't die from heatstroke
That's shit is over bros

Ice age is here
Sure fucking hope so.