Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

HOT WOMEN WHO GET LOTS OF ATTENTION ARE NOT HAPPY

• Thread starter Deleted member 41305
  • Start date
Deleted member 41305

Deleted member 41305

Self-banned
-
You know, the ones who make thousands on onlyfans, get 70+ tinder matches a day, have tons of guys in their DMs, etc..

All of that attention is just for their body, no one cares about their actual personality, just their body. And the women know that; they know that they are replaceable and shallow, and have no redeeming characteristics besides their appearance. And as slutty and degenerate as those women are, even THAT thought is enough to depress them.

You know why? Because the truth is, what those women actually want is to be special to someone, but they have to settle with letting a bunch of lonely guys jerk off to them because no actual quality man wants anything to do with them.

And trust me, they will regret it later on; being a whore for all those years, consuming alcohol, crack, and 8 inch chad dick every day. They will surely regret it, but the bad news for them is: the nude pictures that they posted of themselves arent going anywhere. All of that self-degrading content is on the internet forever, for their future children and job employers to see.

So at the end of the day, don’t waste your time being envious of these girls’ lifestyles. It is reasonable to disdain them, but don’t bother fixating your mind on being like them, because I assure you, THEY ARE EVEN MORE MISERABLE
THAN US :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Anyways, thanks for listening, this is surely my highest effort post on here.

my college oneitis perfectly fits this description

If this is your best post then

see you tomorrow!

I for sure am happy I'm poor with 0 friends instead of making alot of money

I have been thinking more and more about looksmatched relationships, or even relationships where a Sub-5 who gets mogged by ¾ of this forum gets an actual Stacy or even Gigastacy, because I see these people outside, often they look happy. I see Chad's with ugly landwhales, they look happy. I keep thinking "why?"...

A lot of Blackpill copers will say that "this isn't true love" or something like this, but I think that maybe we are just projecting our misery onto them.

I think that a toilet who has shared her personal feelings and has had personal memories with a man probably feels more for him than the rando's that just say "you're beautiful" all the time. A man in a toilet's DM's that says that he finds her beautiful is not the same man who knows her, knows her parents and her hobbies and what she likes to do and thinks about things that says the same.

The truth is, the vast majority of toilets cannot afford to be Chad-only unless they (1) only want casual relationships or (2) want to be constantly cheated on. Most Nice guy Chad's get taken immediately and as they won't cheat and won't be disloyal in any other way they won't re-enter the market anytime soon.

So if a toilet didn't get "a good Chad" when he's single (which they don't stay for long) then they only get pump and dump Chad's or casual hook up-only Chad's (basically booty calls).

I'm not saying that sluts are inherently unhappy, but if a toilet is actively looking for a long term partner but constantly switches partner then it's usually a sign of inherent dissatisfaction and low emotional investment in relationships (both correlate highly with High Neuroticism).

And trust me, they will regret it later on; being a whore for all those years, consuming alcohol, crack, and 8 inch chad dick every day. They will surely regret it, but the bad news for them is: the nude pictures that they posted of themselves arent going anywhere. All of that self-degrading content is on the internet forever, for their future children and job employers to see.

Incels often share all the success stories of toilets on OnlyFans, but they miss the massive amounts of failures. Perhaps this is due to survivorship bias, because those who aren't successful on the platform don't garner much attention and most prefer to "fail silently" rather than make a big fuss out of not making it on OnlyFans.

OnlyFans has an incentive to sweep these female losers under the rug and I've only seen a handful of toilets openly talk about not making any money on OnlyFans.

A lot of toilets even try marketing themselves through social media (the only way to actually get simps as they don't just manifest out of nowhere) and advertise themselves, a lot through TikTok, Instagram, and Reddit. Not all make it and the market is way too crowded to actually be successful for most toilets.

I know that many of us incels like to joke (though many are serious) that male thirst and simps are infinite, but the Pareto principle still applies and a handful of OnlyFans toilets are making almost all the money and they are especially public.

I really want to see how many OF toilets will look back on their careers 10 years from now.

Dude, crack?! Ive known of model whores doing it (to keep being very lean) but regulars are on it too?! Sheez, crazy times bro, crazy times... doesnt crack destroy your appearance or sum shit?

You know, the ones who make thousands on onlyfans, get 70+ tinder matches a day, have tons of guys in their DMs, etc..

All of that attention is just for their body, no one cares about their actual personality, just their body. And the women know that; they know that they are replaceable and shallow, and have no redeeming characteristics besides their appearance. And as slutty and degenerate as those women are, even THAT thought is enough to depress them.

You know why? Because the truth is, what those women actually want is to be special to someone, but they have to settle with letting a bunch of lonely guys jerk off to them because no actual quality man wants anything to do with them.

So at the end of the day, don’t waste your time being envious of these girls’ lifestyles. It is reasonable to disdain them, but don’t bother fixating your mind on being like them, because I assure you, THEY ARE EVEN MORE MISERABLE
THAN US :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Anyways, thanks for listening, this is surely my highest effort post on here.
cope post tbh, any cuck would comitt to a stacy if she gave enough romantic attention to them

they aren’t stupid, they know what they can do and they aren’t just valued for sex. they’re haloed in relationships, people think they make better gfs etc

All of that attention is just for their body, no one cares about their actual personality, just their body.

What the fuck is this midwit take I let enter my brain? You know who is even more unhappy? A Sub-5 guys who doesn't even have the luxury of people caring about his body... This reads like an ex-incel apology post just fuck off please. They don't have to settle with "letting a bunch of guys jerk off to them because no quality man wants them"...are you a member of IT? They won't settle because they only want a 10/10 male. Plenty of guys fit outside the bifurcation that you seem to have created of just a world of chads and degenerate simps. This is where the fucking word "normie" comes from, the normal, the average. These types of women could easily settle down with a high-value male when they are young but they don't because they enjoy the things that you seem to have said that lead them to that sense of unhappiness. It is true that they will wake up and regret said choices by the time they are 30 but who cares? It was their choice ultimately.

Last edited:
Nuclear based.

If I was chad and got that much attention I'd be so happy

Bit of a cope, but yeah young woman are cursed by the overwelming attention they get, that drives their ego and poor life choices. Once the youth has run out they get to see what is like to be invisible.

they should throw acid in their own faces, then they will only be judged on their personality:bigbrain:

What the fuck is this midwit take I let enter my brain? You know who is even more unhappy? A Sub-5 guys who doesn't even have the luxury of people caring about his body... This reads like an ex-incel apology post just fuck off please. They don't have to settle with "letting a bunch of guys jerk off to them because no quality man wants them"...are you a member of IT? They won't settle because they only want a 10/10 male. Plenty of guys fit outside the bifurcation that you seem to have created of just a world of chads and degenerate simps. This is where the fucking word "normie" comes from, the normal, the average. These types of women could easily settle down with a high-value male when they are young but they don't because they enjoy the things that you seem to have said that lead them to that sense of unhappiness. It is true that they will wake up and regret said choices by the time they are 30 but who cares? It was their choice ultimately.
Yes they will really enjoy them (like anyone else would) but after a while it will get boring for them since they get it so much

cope post tbh, any cuck would comitt to a stacy if she gave enough romantic attention to them

they aren’t stupid, they know what they can do and they aren’t just valued for sex. they’re haloed in relationships, people think they make better gfs etc
Yeah its true that they have way too much power in all aspects of society but it doesnt mean that they dont get bored with the constant pleasure