Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hot teachers know exactly what they're doing.

Saddam

Saddam

Officer
★★
Zoomercels, oldcels who remember them, those hot 25-35 y/o teachers from school who'd always wear low cut tops, tight dresses showing off their bodies. They KNOW full well how horny teenage boys are, and yet they still can't help but they can't help but 1) resist showing themselves off to teen chads and 2) making sure incels know their place, that they'll never have it. As if the hot girls in class weren't enough.

JFL. I used to think single gender schooling was ridiculous, but if we're going to move towards 99/1 anyway I don't see why not.

Zoomercels, oldcels who remember them, those hot 25-35 y/o teachers from school who'd always wear low cut tops, tight dresses showing off their bodies. They KNOW full well how horny teenage boys are, and yet they still can't help but they can't help but 1) resist showing themselves off to teen chads and 2) making sure incels know their place, that they'll never have it. As if the hot girls in class weren't enough.

JFL. I used to think single gender schooling was ridiculous, but if we're going to move towards 99/1 anyway I don't see why not.

Every great culture in history knew this shit. We used to seperate girls and boys for thousands of years.
The romans and greeks would seperate the boys from the mother when they could eat solid food, to raise them in an all male environment.
They would do the opposite to their enemies, interestingly. They knew that women raise weak men.

I remember having a crush on this female biology teacher of mine, she used to wear heels and stockings in class. It was fucking insane, sometimes she would talk to me and I would just stare at her legs. Absolutely inappropriate and distracting. The only teachers that taught us anything were male.

Every great culture in history knew this shit. We used to seperate girls and boys for thousands of years.
The romans and greeks would seperate the boys from the mother when they could eat solid food, to raise them in an all male environment.
They would do the opposite to their enemies, interestingly. They knew that women raise weak men.

I remember having a crush on this female biology teacher of mine, she used to wear heels and stockings in class. It was fucking insane, sometimes she would talk to me and I would just stare at her legs. Absolutely inappropriate and distracting. The only teachers that taught us anything were male.

Whenever you question women on their overtly sexual clothing, they have one of two responses. 1. "This clothing isn't sexual", yes it is, cunt, why do you think we're all staring at you. 2. "I wear this for myself" what enjoyment is their to be found with overly tight clothing, the breeziness of high cut tops, and the impracticality that is heels or platform shoes/boots.

what enjoyment is their to be found with overly tight clothing, the breeziness of high cut tops, and the impracticality that is heels or platform shoes/boots.

Absolutely correct. I always notice how women immediately take their shoes off once they can, because they are that uncomfortable. The teacher I wrote about did the same thing. Why do women even wear stockings? I can't imagine that it keeps your legs warm very efficently. It only highlights the legs. Imagine working at a school for kids and teens and wearing clothing like that. Imagine you were a male teacher and came in with a padded bulge in your pants and fake rubber muscles under your shirt.

:feelsugh:if you think teachers r hot

Here, this is common practise in africa. The wife of the oh-so-great Nelson Mandela supported this practise by the way:
:feelsugh:if you think teachers r hot

she was like 25 years old dude. Heels, black stockings, skirt at knee length or shorter, sleeveless low cut tops. Combine that with the absolute testosterone clusterfuck of puberty, I was probably wanking my noodle 3-5 times a day.

I agree.
I however had just fat feminist or old teachers. I'm from Sweden and the Judeo-American decadence hasn't come here in that form yet.
Being a teacher has still become a profession for un-respectable practitioners along with the new police force, politics workers and female medical workers who not only constitute the majority of the nurses anymore but also a portion of the doctors.

i still remember my pawg french teacher

Here, this is common practise in africa. The wife of the oh-so-great Nelson Mandela supported this practise by the way:

she was like 25 years old dude. Heels, black stockings, skirt at knee length or shorter, sleeveless low cut tops. Combine that with the absolute testosterone clusterfuck of puberty, I was probably wanking my noodle 3-5 times a day.

Weird that you were attracted to someone older than you

I'm kinda glad I never had a crush on one of my teachers, being infatuated with someone who can't/won't reciprocate gives them too much power over you

Weird that you were attracted to someone older than you

JFL, what kind of beans-to-the-greens argument is that?
You wouldn't fuck pic related as a horny 15 year old guy? come on
BIVSXCX

MFW no hot teacher teacher gf.
/s

I never fell for thot teachers. My normalfag clasmates did tho.

Yes I remember some young teachers openly flirting with chad students.

There was one instance I remember where the teacher (she was really hot) asked a chad in private if he wants to come to her house to study.

Whenever you question women on their overtly sexual clothing, they have one of two responses. 1. "This clothing isn't sexual", yes it is, cunt, why do you think we're all staring at you. 2. "I wear this for myself" what enjoyment is their to be found with overly tight clothing, the breeziness of high cut tops, and the impracticality that is heels or platform shoes/boots.

I recall having read a thread on reddit asking women why do they wear such tight clothing. Their response? Because it's "comfortable".

Last edited:
I always had ugly or male teachers.

:feelspuke: sorry bro I only like 2D

Based as fuck. 2d>3d
I can't even get an errection anymore while looking at 3d women. I could in the past but after finding out how impure and disgusting their bodies and minds are, I just want a cute 2d girlfriend. I wish lain was real tbh.

I wish I could get raped but a sexy teacher

my school only had ugly grannies :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Based as fuck. 2d>3d
I can't even get an errection anymore while looking at 3d women. I could in the past but after finding out how impure and disgusting their bodies and minds are, I just want a cute 2d girlfriend. I wish lain was real tbh.
never began for you

most female teachers are ugly as fuck

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back