Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting 'Hot Rodent Men' Trend shows how hostile society is to men today

Lifefuel for ratfaced kikecels

Foids love to give men shit for their looks, no one is safe

WTF is rodent male?

I never thought I’d see the day where I’d have to take the RodentPill. Kill me now.

I never thought I’d see the day where I’d have to take the RodentPill. Kill me now.
It's very fun to kill rodents!

Then they talk about the objectification of women. This soyciety is upside down cause it's women that do it all the time to men in much worse ways. Men just find foids bodies sexy and given how half of those dress and the feminist "empowerment" behind women's sexuality in this shit paradigm you can easily assume that they either don't care or take pleasure in it. That's not objectification (which ultimately means dehumanization).

Now this is real dehumanization when you compare someone to a rat or a giant wallet (men in finance :foidSoy:) just like once i got called a slave by some office foid when i was doing my delivery job.

Lifefuel for ratfaced kikecels
This is just kike worship because they feel bad about being blasted over Palestine so they need to make themselves feel good about the money they embzelled. Hot rat men lol more like filthy rich Jew niggers and women love.their money and status.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back