Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hot jb gets beaten to death by her Subhuman Nigger boyfriend

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Captain
★★

The guy had a restraining order against him. So he had been beating her before. She went back, he beat her to death.

It’s also a Tuesday

Her personality detector must have malfunctioned :feelswhere:

This world is so fucked man. :dafuckfeels:

Nothing of value was lost

@
Her personality detector must have malfunctioned :feelswhere:
She looks cute and angelic because of her white skin, light eyes and feminine features

i bet the jury took one look at this guy and said he looks like a fucking rapist because of his dark skin and ugly ethnic features

It’s over

From your profile picture and posts I extrapolate that you're a black man acting on here trying to take pride in how white females are addicted to BBC to the point that they're even coming back for more beatings by black men.

The fact that she came back to him speaks volumes. It literally confirms my recent thread were you wrote that it's "staged" and "impossible because white chad PUA's don't even get those reactions niggers get from white girls". Read my latest reply to my thread. It's just the brutal truth man :feelscry:

If you're a negro you're definitely smiling behind your screen right now. Congratulations, white teens are addicted to BBC because of SJW's and their primal nature.

"Just Be White"

meanswhile the kinda guy young blue eyed sluts fuck :

View attachment 1178597

The guy had a restraining order against him. So he had been beating her before. She went back, he beat her to death.
its over, in 2024 ltn black man gets a htb white girl, beats her and she comes back to him (it must be his personality :soy:) Just be black is real

.org faggots would say he is an incel based on his looks but he had his last dance with a foid above his looks level, toilets love men who beat them black and blue.

personality detector: on and functional at 100%

Male human detected!

Personality scan: complete

Result: Does't really matter he's hot teehee

personality detector: on and functional at 100%

Male human detected!

Personality scan: complete

Result: Does't really matter he's hot teehee
The hot man in question

And nothing of value was lost

What is white foid's fetish with ruining their genes

How many white foids get killed by niggers every year?? I rarely hear it the other way around

I like how they choose the picture to make her look angelic and white as possible and him a mugshot

She probably got fucked by the guy just to piss off her parents and make the white guys who liked her jealous.
I wonder if it was still worth it to her in the end.

"burn the coal, pay the toll"

lmao

and nothing of worth was lost

foids are stupid proved once more