Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hot days is not for incels

Incelhope

Incelhope

Your Friend
-
Man its so hot outside, i am sunbathing atm at the beach shirtless and staceys are staring. Its over for me i want to go home. Cant even show myself outside without being judged.:feelsbadman:

just gymcel brah:feelzez:

I hate summers makes me wanna rope so bad

What I hate most about summer is not even that the shitcunts begin to undress, but that I myself am forced to wear fewer clothes. I want to hide my body behind many layers of clothes. So winter is much better. Winter is philosophical, summer is physical.

Also, when it's cold you at least have the outside for yourself. You can take a walk, listen to some music, a podcast and the streets are empty. But when it's summer, the normies all think they should do something outside! Fuckers.

I am dying because of the heat

It´s been 22-28 degrees in Denmark for several weeks now, and it´s pure torture to go outside. I love nature and the outside therefor like to go for a walk but the sights of these beautiful sluts everywhere is killing me. Sluts wearing next to nothing showing off their sexual figure in summer dresses, hot pants or thot shorts. I can´t stand the sight of the sluts sensationalizing soft smooth legs! PURE torture!

The heat kills me, and I refuse to wear less than a hoodie, to hide my subhuman form. :feelsrope:

Fuck the sun, fuck its kind, daylight sucks, waste of mine, I fuck my mind, narrow my mind, I bide my time like fuck in place.
One day I'll wave sun to ice, watch it's kind get thrown like rice. :feelsree: