Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Hot cashier did not even glance at me, she automated everything and then delivered the money. Meanwhile she was happy talking with boomer chad

lemon21

lemon21

Isekai enjoyer
-
This hot cashier with blue-eyes and shitty attitude did not even glance at me. Like literally, did not even want to make eye-contact. It's not like i care much it's just that this difference in treatment is apparent everywhere i go.

This is why i prefer 2d girls. They won't disdain your existence.

This cashier also talked merrily to some random boomer, asking about his job and whatnot. Just because he was taller and better looking than me. Lol

This hot cashier with blue-eyes and shitty attitude did not even glance at me. Like literally, did not even want to make eye-contact. It's not like i care much it's just that this difference in treatment is apparent everywhere i go.

This cashier also talked merrily to some random boomer, asking about his job and whatnot. Just because he was taller and better looking than me. Lol
WTF THOSE WHORES WANNA ALWAYS BANG BUT THOSE SLUTS KNOW THAT THEY ARE OUT OF MY LEAGUE IMAGINE CASHIER $1500 PER MONTH VS INCEL KOMMANDO $3500 CONSTRUCTION LABOUR MOGGER (IN VIDEO GAME)

Never began if you're mogged by 70-year-olds with dementia, tbh. But that's normal for the average subhuman, it's either disgust or complete invisibility depending on if you actually interact with them or not and how deformed you are. :feelsjuice:

HOLY FUCK, BUT IN THE END ITS NOT HOW YOU LOOK LIKE ITS WHAT YOU KNOW THAT WILL HELP YOU SURVIVE IN THE WILDERNESS, IF THE FOID GETS LOST IN THE FOREST WITHOUT A MAN WITH THAT KNOWLEDGE TO SURVIVE SHE IS TOAST, NO MORE AMAZON ADVENTURES FOR ROASTIE!

Boomer chad had a better personality clearly :rolleyes: