Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Hot 24yo slut caught smuggling drugs. Cries after being sentenced to prison for rest of her prime

I blame the trap rap scene. Nothing good comes from drug trafficing. It's just a meme.

curious how they got caught.

Anyway, even when she gets out in 2021, she will have a more successful life than me

Also, modern-day girl's prime ends at 20.

Makes no difference tbh, she'll still have more SMV than this whole forum combined.

Kek. Good riddance, she'll come out looking like she's in her 50s kek.

Would have been life without parole if it were an incel drug smuggler.

I hope she gets raped in prison.

would have been at 15 years if it was a man, wonder what feminists would say about that

drug laws are retarded

8 years? People can be sentenced to life in prison for trafficking, manufacturing or distributing class A substances. JFL at this gynocentric society.

Friendly reminder that an incel would be given at least 5 life sentences for the exact same crime.

she will still be fucking the chad guards there anyways so it doesn't change anything

They should give her an option to sleep with incels or be in a relationship with an incel to remove her sentence. If she gets caught cheating, they double her sentence.

I hope she goes insane and overdoses,fucking slut

low iq foids influenced by rap and social media kek get rekt, she should have a choice, let all the incels rape her and get out easy, or be stuck there for her sentence

Females only want dirty no-good THUGS

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back