Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hosting Debate! (Why I think foids getting raped by their family members is a good thing)

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
Disclaimer: Not condoning, threatening or suggesting illegal activity. Merely hosting a hypothetical debate!

Feel free to join in its informal

Disclaimer: Not condoning, threatening or suggesting illegal activity. Merely hosting a hypothetical debate!

Feel free to join in its informal
glowy achtivity

Disclaimer: Not condoning, threatening or suggesting illegal activity.
Phew, the FBI agent just turned his car around. Good thing you said that

bro its just a fun little debate. I would never actually do illegal shit. Its just a hypothetical thought experiment. I thought I made it clear with the disclaimer

@ItsovERfucks
bro its just a fun little debate. I would never actually do illegal shit. Its just a hypothetical thought experiment. I thought I made it clear with the disclaimer

Im a fed and Im hiding under your bed rn. Just letting you know

@ItsovERfucks
You need to chill out on the glowposting because right now no one is taking you serious.

why even debate this it's obviously a good thing

How. Is debating illegal?
Well, you want to debate illegal stuff. Im from the CIA and you are currently under arrest for wanting to debate mysoginist extremist stuff online. Anything you say now can be and will be used against you. As I said Im hiding under your bed rn, look down you will see me

shouldn't you have listed the reasons you think that in the op if you want to debate?

Well, you want to debate illegal stuff. Im from the CIA and you are currently under arrest for wanting to debate mysoginist extremist stuff online. Anything you say now can be and will be used against you. As I said Im hiding under your bed rn, look down you will see me
Its only illegal to threaten rape which I never did. Its not illegal to talk about why you think certain laws need to change.

shouldn't you have listed the reasons you think that in the op if you want to debate?
I was more looking for a conversational debate where people list reasons why/why not and I would offer other perspectives

Its only illegal to threaten rape which I never did. Its not illegal to talk about why you think certain laws need to change.
Im just messing with you bro

Incestuous children are even more retarted than their femoid mothers

Childhood rape and abuse is how bpd demons are created. Speaking from experience, foids with childhood trauma are the most unhinged usually, and the most aggressive towards low tier men.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back