Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hospitals

D

DinosaurDingle

Greycel
How do you cope when youre a patient in a hospital and all the nurses are female??
Especially most of them are around my age or younger. And they know all your
Medical history and stuff. But like a lot of them are 6/10 or more ive noticed 
How does one contain the urge to not talk like a blathering KHHV?

Picture them licking Chad's asshole and drinking his piss.

I once had a stacy doc do my prostate exam. But that wasn't the awkward thing about that visit. 
The awkward thing was that bcs my prostate was heavily infected she kept asking me if i have had sex recently, even do i told her like 10 times im a virgin.

elTarator said:
I once had a stacy doc do my prostate exam. But that wasn't the awkward thing about that visit. 
The awkward thing was that bcs my prostate was heavily infected she kept asking me if i have had sex recently, even do i told her like 10 times im a virgin.

Wow what a clueless bitch

presenting the first thread ever.
Do not attempt to defile the fossilized remains
no passage beyond this line.

How do you cope when youre a patient in a hospital and all the nurses are female??
Especially most of them are around my age or younger. And they know all your
Medical history and stuff. But like a lot of them are 6/10 or more ive noticed
How does one contain the urge to not talk like a blathering KHHV?

I worked in hospital for ages. Just know that all the nurses laugh about everything behind the patient's back. They share every single detail with each other.

Just ask for as much pain medication as you're allowed to take. And keep a constant supply of chocolates at your bedside and offer them to all the nurses that visit you. At least the obese night shift nurses will take some pity on you if you feed them with chocolate.

After years of taking orders from arrogant doctors, getting yelled at and pushed/punched by crazy patients, administering enemas and cleaning bedpans, and constant night shifts, most nurses are dead inside.

If they're not yet, it's just because they're too young still to have had their spirits crushed. But they will be soon.

How ironic that the first thread is nothing like every other thread.

I worked in hospital for ages. Just know that all the nurses laugh about everything behind the patient's back. They share every single detail with each other.

Hospital worker as well, can 100% confirm this happens all the time.

My advice is to remain as independent as your condition will allow during your admission, do not ask for help unless absolutely necessary, request that the room doors remain closed or at the very least have a curtain drawn. Once the gossip begins, there WILL be people trying to sneak a glance into your room to look at you like you're a circus attraction. Remain as low key as you can, and seek discharge as soon as you can.

I had to have a Chad doctor insert a catheter. If you don't know what that is, google it and cringe.

keep a constant supply of chocolates at your bedside and offer them to all the nurses that visit you. At least the obese night shift nurses will take some pity on you if you feed them with chocolate.
genius iq.
thanks for the great advice.

I'm seriously scared of hospitals, because my bro is a doctor and keeps telling me shit stories about it.
(he gets mad amounts pussy for being a doc, pure ragefuel money+status at it's finest)
I have the feeling sooner or later everyone who works there lose their sense of empathy. Patients stop being humans and become only work.

You're lying unless you're a true oldcel

Just know that all the nurses laugh about everything behind the patient's back. They share every single detail with each other.

Can confirm, ERfuel

They look like a lookism contest.
Ugly, old, depressed and ethniks.
I was shocked to see how they all look rough.
In my case, I don't care about them.

I like hospitals because they keep me away from society, plus I like the food they serve

Working at a hospital is suicide fuel.