Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Horsepilled

Kisscel

Kisscel

Aug 23, 2021

Just a reminder folks... this is a PG rated forum.
Discussing the nature of male horses is ok, but lets keep it clean and mature. :wink:

Being super relaxed also makes it easy to examine the area. We can get our hands all over it it pretty good and pick bits of gunk and such off just as long as he is getting groomed by someone at the same time. :) No sedation, all natural. :p Aren't boy horsies fun?! lol

This is just normal guy horse stuff.. He must feel comfortable and safe around you! Thats a good thing! :lol:

Just be all grown up about it and if OTHER people say something just give them the 'ol... C'mon guys really...3rd grade again? and eyeball them like they should be embarrased. OR ... What I usually do...Say something like..."ya...impressive isn't it! " :lol: :lol:
:feelsbadman:

Does anyone use rubber gloves?
I know it's gross but if I use gloves I can't always feel around that well and feel like I'm missing something :/

No, the real fun is when a women was very tentatively cleaning her gelding for the first time and the girl that's was showing her how, but letting her finish, said "you act like this is the first time you've ever handled one" :rofl:. I thought we would all die laughing and then she replied she'd "never had to clean one before and (something to the effect of) it's never been this big" :rofl::rofl:)
:cryfeels:

Animals can sense human pussy smell

I don't blame them though :feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao:

36367 1

Women when they see a horse cock. They just can't resist can they? Animal fuckers.

Attachments

• 36367.gif
    36367.gif
    279.1 KB · Views: 7
in olden times these foids would be burned at the stake

That's funny!

There's a lot of pro rider cowboys around here, I can imagine such "manly parts" dangling while they are barrel racing! Or calf roping! Hahaha!