Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Horror when my mom came into school, and I was eating alone

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
This one still hurts, but being an incel is for tough people.

My folks never believed I was incel in high school.

Until my mom had to drop off a Christmas donation at the cafeteria, and there I was sitting alone in a lonely corner.

When she saw me, my face instantly flashed a burning shame colored red.

I'd been exposed.

And it never occurred to me that it wasn't 100 percent my fault.

Did she said something?

I read that as

Horror when my mom came into school, and I was eating ass​

for some reason at first.

fr tho sorry to hear :feelsrope:

Thanks. Its ok. I'm not shamed any more.

The only shame is for popular kids to reject hurting people

I was allowed to sit next to normies at the lunch table in elemntary sometimes, but they usually made fun of me or purposefully would sit a foot or two away from me.
They'd always share their takis or hot cheetos together within among themselves, but never with me.
a few times i had to eat my food in the bathroom cause all the normies took up the tables and i had nowhere else to sit :feelsmage:

Sad shit ngl. Normgroids cannot in any way envision the way we live.

Ya back then you didn't realize it was just genetics, that you had no control over.

I was allowed to sit next to normies at the lunch table in elemntary sometimes, but they usually made fun of me or purposefully would sit a foot or two away from me.
They'd always share their takis or hot cheetos together within among themselves, but never with me.
a few times i had to eat my food in the bathroom cause all the normies took up the tables and i had nowhere else to sit :feelsmage:
brutal, same kind of stuff happened me when i was a kid.
i feel you bro

I'm sorry brah. Maybe we can pitch in so you can see a plastic surgeon for a personality upgrade.

Man that shit is such a drag.

I remember in school, we had to bring our parents. Could only brought my mom, and after some time (maybe weeks or months) We had an arguement & she brought up why I have no friends ect.

Such a drag man.

Well she is half to blame.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back