Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Horror Movie Recommendations?

N-Digger

N-Digger

aussiecel
★★★
As an Incel horror movies are one of the few genres of film that I can enjoy. Watching normies die in interesting and brutal ways is a good cope. Do you guys know of any good horror films particularly obscure/foreign films. I've watch a few Korean ones which I've liked but they were pretty mainstream ones like Train to Busan, The Host, and The Wailing. There's some good Japanese ones like the original Ring and Noroi: The Curse but I haven't seen the more obscure stuff. Mainly because I use a public tracker for movies and lesser know media is harder to find.
Newer ones that I've watched have been pretty shit and always have to force a racially diverse cast or to have the antagonist be Nazis or racists or some other group that people despise. The most recent horror movies that I've actually liked would be Blood Red Sky or Wrong Turn, which was decent (but watch the original first). Other than that they've all been shit. Another especially overrated one was Midsommar which some "depressed" Foid as the main character who went to a commune which is actually a pagan cult that does human sacrifice. Just another example of demonising European culture.
Appreciate any suggestions.

Not a movie, but the Mandela catalogues are my favorite thing on YouTube right now:feelsmusic:

you are living a life of horror

Not a movie, but the Mandela catalogues are my favorite thing on YouTube right now:feelsmusic:
I haven't watched many internet horror series before, maybe a handful here or there but I'll check it out.

Videodrome
Don't Look Now
REC
I've watched REC and it was quite entertaining although I'm not a fan of the found footage genre. The second one wasn't that bad as far as horror movie sequels go. I haven't watched the other ones though so I'll check them out.
Taxi Driver and Ichi the Killer are pretty kino films.I liked the scene in the beginning where the gang member gets suspended with hooks and has boiling oil poured over his back. 13 Assassins is a good film by the same director.

the original Cabin Fever by (((Eli Roth))) wasn't bad, sex havers dying horribly

i also like the first season of Masters of Horror, second season was ok but not as good

A Serbian film is a fun watch

Terrifier if you want to watch a lot of normies suffering.

Terrifier if you want to watch a lot of normies suffering.
The Sawing in half scene is brutal asf recommend.
Green Inferno 2013 isnt bad
My bloody valentine the original is quite good also.

Audition, In Fabric, Lake Mungo, The Innocents

I liked 2010 elm street well enough

I didnt sleep for months after watching the grudge

Eden Lake and Dread are pretty fucked up, both well worth a watch imo.

Good movie, creature design was pretty unique as far as horror movies go, I liked how the creature was creating hallucinations/dreams. Also the part with the husk things in the attic was strange. It's rare to find decent horror that's came out in the past few years. They all have to be rehashed shit or have the most blatant western political propaganda forced into them.

Good movie, creature design was pretty unique as far as horror movies go, I liked how the creature was creating hallucinations/dreams. Also the part with the husk things in the attic was strange. It's rare to find decent horror that's came out in the past few years. They all have to be rehashed shit or have the most blatant western political propaganda forced into them.
You should also watch The Mist. :owo:

View: https://youtu.be/CRnadHP5JOo

It Follows

It's about a monster that stalks one person at a time, and if that person has sex with somebody they "pass it along" like an STD, and then monster starts stalking that person.

Grave Encounters
(2011 Canadian horror film)

Grave Encounters 2
(2012 Canadian horror sequel film)

I hate horror movies, they are full of annoying young Americans swearing and screaming every 2 minutes.

Creep (2004)
The Hills Have Eyes (2006)

The Omen (1976)

Black Christmas (1974)

You should also watch The Mist. :owo:

View: https://youtu.be/CRnadHP5JOo

It's been a while since I watched that. The ending was really good and the movie managed to keep everything mysterious and didn't try to overexplain. Modern horror can't let things be left to the imagination, they think their audience is so dumb they have to spoonfeed them information.
It Follows

It's about a monster that stalks one person at a time, and if that person has sex with somebody they "pass it along" like an STD, and then monster starts stalking that person.
Haven't watched it because I was turned off because the main character is a sex-having foid. The movie just seems like an allegory for the danger of sexually transmitted diseases, something which doesn't concern any of us. But if you say it's good then I'll watch it, after all the main reason why I like horror movies is to see normies and sex-havers being killed.
Grave Encounters
(2011 Canadian horror film)

Grave Encounters 2
(2012 Canadian horror sequel film)
Remember watching the first movie when I was maybe 12, soon after it came out. Rented the DVD, before that whole thing became completely phased out. We didn't get streaming services until pretty late in my country and most people pirated. I don't remember much of the film but even then it seemed to be like another generic found footage/documentary style horror film. Probably just trying to gain some of the popularity of similar films like Paranormal Activity which was pretty popular at the time.

Last edited:
I liked Poltergeist as a kid.