Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Horror Movie fans Gtfih

Grodd

Grodd

TFD
★★★★★
What`s your favourite horror movie? or a few you like if you can`t decide on one
I like The entire Scream franchise and the TCM reboot movies i also like Re animator and the Childs play franchise, Jeepers creepers 1 and 2 along with many others

Last edited:
being a horror movie fan is a truecel trait

Screenshot 316
Screenshot 317
Screenshot 318

Few movies that i like

I like Shin Godzilla if it counts.

What`s your favourite horror movie? or a few you like if you can`t decide on one
I like The entire Scream franchise and the TCM reboot movies i also like Re animator and the Childs play franchise, Jeepers creepers 1 and 2 along with many others
Eyes wide shut if it counts

They look like people (2016) audition (1999) excision (2012) the farm (2018) American psycho (2000) like dogs (2021) Thanatomorphose (2012) Just to name a few

They look like people (2016) audition (1999) excision (2012) the farm (2018) American psycho (2000) like dogs (2021) Thanatomorphose (2012) Just to name a few
> american psycho
> horror
That shit was a comedy

Also, “they look like people” i liked a lot. One of the few movies that i think is actually scary

Dude horror is my favorite genre! Probably my favorite horror movie is Friday the 13th part 4: The Final Chapter with the original Halloween being a close second. Also for a newer movies I really enjoy the Terrfier movies and I’m really looking forward to seeing part 3 when it comes out next month

I also like Freddy Vs Jason I have a lot of good memories seeing it in the theaters back when it came out when I was a kid. It was so awesome seeing those two fight on the big screen. I like both of them but I was rooting for Jason as he is my favorite

i like friday the 13th movies
Same it’s my favorite horror franchise and Jason is my favorite horror character I relate to him somewhat to we are both ugly ogres, both special needs both mamas boys and we were both bullied. Also his backstory is pretty black pilled too I actually consider him to be and incel saint.

I also like Freddy Vs Jason I have a lot of good memories seeing it in the theaters back when it came out when I was a kid. It was so awesome seeing those two fight on the big screen. I like both of them but I was rooting for Jason as he is my favorite
Yes i really like Freddy vs Jason even tho the writing is poor at times i don`t care it was just a fun movie