Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Horrifying experience of getting mogged by a 15-16yo chad

IncelWithNoLuck

IncelWithNoLuck

Banned
-
I was using public transport. I was stood at the bus stop then this schoolboy came and stood at the bus stop. He was wearing a smart school uniform with the logo of the local academy stitched to the chest, smart brown leather loafers and all the Chad traits; looked to be 6’2, 220-230lbs, Italian model hair in dark brown with lighter streaks, square defined jaw with stubble, tan skin. As he got on the bus I noticed foids staring at him. He got a child's fair (proves under 18). Also, the academy has a max age of students 18. It's for 11-18 year olds.

He was on his smartphone whole journey, Then when he got off the bus 15 minutes later he was greeted by three smiling cute beckies about 15-16yo outside the school gates. He probably had 100x more female attention later that night than I've had in my whole life. And I've never had any female smile and greet me like they did to him.

Crushingly emasculating, especially given that my own school years were a desolate hell of zero girls ever speaking to me and just being cruel and dismissive, but also I am in college right now and it is the same. Me being completely oblivious and non existent to all of them, even ugly girls. All I got was being told how undesirable I am.

No point comparing yourself to a fucking Greek statue brought to life. We just need to fuck holes and live our lives.

I was using public transport. I was stood at the bus stop then this schoolboy came and stood at the bus stop. He was wearing a smart school uniform with the logo of the local academy stitched to the chest, smart brown leather loafers and all the Chad traits; looked to be 6’2, 220-230lbs, Italian model hair in dark brown with lighter streaks, square defined jaw with stubble, tan skin. As he got on the bus I noticed foids staring at him. He got a child's fair (proves under 18). Also, the academy has a max age of students 18. It's for 11-18 year olds.

He was on his smartphone whole journey, Then when he got off the bus 15 minutes later he was greeted by three smiling cute beckies about 15-16yo outside the school gates. He probably had 100x more female attention later that night than I've had in my whole life. And I've never had any female smile and greet me like they did to him.

Crushingly emasculating, especially given that my own school years were a desolate hell of zero girls ever speaking to me and just being cruel and dismissive, but also I am in college right now and it is the same. Me being completely oblivious and non existent to all of them, even ugly girls. All I got was being told how undesirable I am.
ive empierced this before :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

6'2 at 16 wow

No point comparing yourself to a fucking Greek statue brought to life. We just need to fuck holes and live our lives.
Hard not to compare though. Especially when youre exposed to it in public all the time like that.
Public spaces and normies in general mog the fuck out of me

My condolences bro