Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Horrible realization about foids

5everalone22

5everalone22

Truecel Extraordinaire
Nothing that 99.9% of foids say matters. Let’s say I somehow ascend even with my fucked up face and manlet height- let’s say she somehow likes me and even looks nice- she’ll still never have anything meaningful to say. Foids are just walking baby factories that don’t shut the fuck up. I’m sure there is an extremely tiny minority of foids that have basically some male wiring that makes them more reasonable (not tranny bullshit, just some male brain traits) but that must be an extremely small number of foids in a sea of vapid, retarded fucking cows. Fuck this gay Earth man. What a shitty planet we were cursed to live upon. I would welcome a meteorite the size of ten football fields just to end this plague of a species. We’re all so fucking gay that we’re called Homo Sapiens- it’s in the name! May God smite us for our faggotry. :feelsokman:

Fixed it for ya

Indeed

In a ideal world toilets would have their vocal cords removed so you wouldn't have to hear them bitching
I’m sure there are like 100 total foids that have cool things to say. it’s not good to generalize absolutely 100% of a group imo. i hate trannies and i bet there are still 2 or 3 i would get along with

I don’t find women as attractive as much as I use to.

It’s like saying that what your dog was barking matters. No it doesn’t. It was just animal noises they were making. Now tell me why again they are allowed to vote and have jobs??

That's what you said.