Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

horrible middle school experience. just thought i wood share

• Thread starter cavsinone_lbjdagoat
  • Start date
cavsinone_lbjdagoat

cavsinone_lbjdagoat

Recruit
★★★
I was in 8th grade and we had started out relationship/sex ed unit.  Once we started talking about the relationship part, my oneitis and a couple of her roastie friends started talking about relationships across the room from one another. Basically having the conversation out loud about why my oneitis could't find anybody to be in a relationship with her. One of her friends said it was because all my oneitis cared about was looks. My oneitis disagreed and said this wasn't true saying she wanted a "nice guy". Her friend then asks "why don't you go out with the him (me) he is nice". keep in mind everyone in class knows i liked her very much that is why she asked. everyone then turns around towards me including my oneitis meanwhile i probably have some retarded look on my face (don't remember the face i was making i was so embarrased). anyway, in full view of everyone she says "hell naw he is too ugly". A couple people laugh, few pity me, but most just sat there. I was crushed, in my bluepilled faggot head i was thinking "why would she say that, if i was her boyfriend (lol at thinking i had a chance) I would never hurt her". tbh i was thinking about going elliot rodger the next day, but i am a pussy, so i just skipped school for the next couple days instead. lol at myself

RE: horrible highschool experience. just thought i wood share

Female nature combined with group dynamics can unleash true incel horror. Avoid going near groups of females.

its over.

The true nature of a femoid, crushing the hopes and dreams of incels everywhere.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
its over.

yes it is brocel

jagged0 said:
The true nature of a femoid, crushing the hopes and dreams of incels everywhere.

that is what they do best

"Looks don't matter" - - IncelTears

Fontaine said:

"Just take a shower bro, get a haircut! Your personality just sucks." - - CuckTears

Fontaine said:

can't stand those fuckers

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
its over.

Can't be over if it never even started

Happend to me at middle school. Fuck genetics.

SCP-049 said:
Female nature combined with group dynamics can unleash true incel horror. Avoid going near groups of females.
100%

And its pretty brutal...

I had one similar to this. There was girl in my freshman gym class that I had a crush on. White girl with a nice ass. Two guys who were friends with her found out about it and they went and talked to her about it. They were like 10 feet away from me and I could hear everything. They asked her if she liked me and she said "That guy? No" in a mocking manner and they all laughed. Right after that her friend came up to me and asked me if I liked her friend and me (being the moron that I was) just started sperging.

God I fucking hated school.