Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hopping on Finasteride soon

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
I have an appointment on the 24th. I'm NW2. Dad is bald. I heard it can make depressed people suicidal. Hopefully it does to me so I can finally leave this planet. If not at least I can grow my hair back.

is your avi a rat?

Don’t do it. It can cause a lot of health problems like erectile dysfunction and brain fog. And they can be permanent, even if you stop taking it. I came close to going on it and I’m so glad I didn’t . I’d probably be dead now
If you’re already suffering from depression then you definitely shouldn’t take it

Don’t do it. It can cause a lot of health problems like erectile dysfunction and brain fog. And they can be permanent, even if you stop taking it. I came close to going on it and I’m so glad I didn’t . I’d probably be dead now
If you’re already suffering from depression then you definitely shouldn’t take it
1. im incel
2. that's what i'm hoping

1. im incel
2. that's what i'm hoping

1. It doesn’t matter. Having ED is a sign of being in bad health. That means you will feel like shit and it can be permanent. Read about PFS
2. If you’re so suicidal it doesn’t make sense that you would care so much about hair?