Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Hope thread: don't be blackpooled on genetics. Understand that it's the government /elites that are fucking you over.

Shinichi

Shinichi

Recruit
★★★★
Well I am blackpilled on certain things, one thing that I'm never going to be black pulled on is the idea of genetics being the ultimate factor. Now. I know plenty of people are going to stop reading after what I just wrote there, but you have to understand that I'm looking at this through the wider lens of all of humanity. The idea of shad who is super good looking, getting all the women has of course existed all throughout history but not in the same way that it is now. Chad now is just some guy who looks cool and has zero personalities or any skill. This is because that women are both liberated and especially the West. They are subsidized by the taxpayer. They get welfare, WIC, food, stamps, etc. It is because of all these things and how got us into exercise rule of men and women. (Frankly, now it's more like 95 to 5 ). The only way to actually end the system is to either create the alternative that are probably going to be sexbots which would be an substitute for women. Or overfill the government and repeal all these laws. Frankly, it's probably going to be the ladder rather than the former at as to which of the options are going to be more realistic . However, the most important thing to remember is that it's not your fault and that it doesn't really matter how much you try to mix Max or money Max or whatever Max. It's a systemic problem and if we all put our heads together we might find a way to figure this out and save some lives. So in this thread if you can, please try to have a discussion on what are the ways that we can disempower women and tilt the scales in our favor.

The MS in LMS stands for money and status. It's always been understood not everything is contingent on genetics (that impacts looks primarily but other factors too) from the start. Genetics alone on an individual level helps a single person out but accumulated power over generations allows them to affect and change society for their own ends.

Illegal Maxx simple as. They do it, why can't we.

Take your schizo meds