Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "hope" is surprisingly hard to kill.

I’m not strawmanning you idiot,they don’t plan “let’s produce offspring” it’s just enjoyable instinct,wanting offspring and enjoying sex is two different things
You’re creating false arguments I never said. I never said anything about animals “thinking that they gotta pass on their genes”

Yeah ? Cuz I’m honest to myself unlike most people ,and it’s not about getting a girlfriend that much ,I don’t even have friends ,who the fuck are you to tell me where to go
There’s tons of other places for men who are at the bottom of society but you go here because you’re upset about not getting a girlfriend or sex

Hope stops but desperation continues. Which leads to suicide. I'm much more suicidal now at 33 then I was in my 20s or even teens even though the average suicide risk is supposed to be lower now. In reality, the lower suicide risk is for normies and above. Incel suicide risk just keeps increasing I think (at least in my experience). I think about death at least a few times every day.
How high is your libido nowadays? myself at 26 i continue being horny asf which kinda suprises me, also i seem to want to have sex the same as when i was in HS. Ofc i'm not gonna get any as if i did not in HS why would i get any now. I don't think i'll kill myself anytime soon, even if i get no girls. There's a multitude of copes, im sure i'm gonna die by ingesting large ammount of sugar and getting diabetes

How high is your libido nowadays? myself at 26 i continue being horny asf which kinda suprises me, also i seem to want to have sex the same as when i was in HS. Ofc i'm not gonna get any as if i did not in HS why would i get any now. I don't think i'll kill myself anytime soon, even if i get no girls. There's a multitude of copes, im sure i'm gonna die by ingesting large ammount of sugar and getting diabetes
I'm 30's my libido is in the floor to be honest, although I'm not think about rope soon I have suicidal thoughts very often. And I'm starting to feel numb, sedated, things don't hold excitement for me anymore, is like living in a black and white wolrdt

This isn’t going anywhere. You said shithole countries had the most people and i proved you wrong by providing that china has the most people and they’re one of the most powerful forces in the world
Powerful force doesn’t mean biggest country, you just said an extreme example

This stops once you get to 40 i assume, at that point there's no more "maybe i'll get lucky"
this is somewhat cope. i mean generally hope does fade away with age,but i have seen christrian guys coping and thinking that they will marry when they are 40 or 60 because their 63 year old grandpa married for the first time at that age. some guys will just cope till their last breath.

I'm 30's my libido is in the floor to be honest, although I'm not think about rope soon I have suicidal thoughts very often. And I'm starting to feel numb, sedated, things don't hold excitement for me anymore, is like living in a black and white wolrdt
were you happy in your teens and early 20s? i started suffering from anhedonia at about 15-16,if i am to be honest.if it's true that you are only now experiencing anhendonia that's pretty cool. i honestly don't know for how long i am going to last.i am actually glad my mother didn't pick this flat that she wanted.there were like 50 floors or something and we were on top.wouldn't be surprised that i would have jumped from my room,in a spur of the moment type thing.

i feel like i am too weak and cowardly,for this life that christ has given me.this is why i respect oldcels a lot.being an oldcel is being a survivour.my uncle killed himself when he was 50 something.i remember him being the cool uncle when i was a kid.i hadn't seen him in like 7 years nor had i heard of him in a while and then i receive the news that he is dying from a suicide attempt(he drank poison,but it wasn't enough to kill him on the spot.he spent 1 or 2 days with agonizing pain in the hospital.),at the end i think he said that he really didn't want to die. this life is pain for many.

That is pretty good actually, i would love to not have a libido. it's more annoying than anything

were you happy in your teens and early 20s?
Hell no, it started gradually. I remember being excited about music, movies , foods.

I eventually started to stop being excited about new video games, then didn't care about upcoming movies, then eventually travels stopped to being excited and little by little the grey started to overpower everything:whitepill::whitepill::whitepill:

That is pretty good actually, i would love to not have a libido. it's more annoying than anything
Yes , I think the only thing that is keeping my libido alive are the Testosterone injections.

Again then we should eat our babies when we are starved ,natural fallacy bullshit
yes "people" do this when they are starved, when there was famine in eastern europe, the mothers ate their babies.

yes "people" do this when they are starved, when there was famine in eastern europe, the mothers ate their babies.
It is just the extreme example,I doubt any mother ate her baby , then we should start eating each other right? lol

On the other hand, most other men in their 30s seem to be more relaxed and satisfied by this age. Rather than friendship and romance and sex their main concern is career/money.
Contempt, I suppose when there is no more hope about getting a relationship one stop being stressed about it. Loose can be relaxing

That's because if you lose hope but you still want to have a gf the pain would be too much to endure :feelsrope:
But don't worry because everything is possible, you may win the lottery and buy a sex slave in a 3rd world country in war, or buy a night club so there is always hope jk

Hope is attached with the survival instinct. Hope and fear are one and the same.

Evolved to suffer, life is a fuck

It fucking bug to hell how hope is so hard to kill , I don't understand why.

It requires a lot of effort to kill hope.

Inside me exist this feeling is telling me, That Im not that ugly, that I should keep trying , that If I dress better or have s better haircut I'll get some girl attention. That I should say Hi to that girl and my advance will be welcome.

Why ,fucking why :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:. Hope has been been proven wrong Every fucking time,yet that awful feeling still lingers.

But fortunately , Lately I have been receiving a lot of mental pain and I feel that feeling so I hope I finally manage to get rid of hope.
Hope was pretty easy for me to shed, i only had it for like a couple of months before i internalized the blackpill and it's truth. If one is truly optimistic it is hard to crack tho, this is why the bluepill is so hard to spit out form normies

Yea it is. Why is the desire for sex so strong? Why do animals in the wild fight to death for a mate? Why does inceldom cause so much distress? Why are so many men still bluepilled when they can’t get anything? The number one natural instinct of any species is to ensure it’s own survival and reproduce
Tbh I think a lot of men marry and have kids because it's the only way a woman would stay with them.
I've never wanted kids or marriage, and after learning about all the facts about divorce and child support. Fuck that.
I just want to smash.

Tbh I think a lot of men marry and have kids because it's the only way a woman would stay with them.
I've never wanted kids or marriage, and after learning about all the facts about divorce and child support. Fuck that.
I just want to smash.
But that natural desire to have a woman stay with you and have sex with you comes from our evolution that would traditionally start a family. A lot of people get pets and stuff to make up for that natural desire for children

But that natural desire to have a woman stay with you and have sex with you comes from our evolution that would traditionally start a family. A lot of people get pets and stuff to make up for that natural desire for children
Not even that, just pure desperation because they know that they can't get another woman. They are coping deep down inside that it's what they want for "evolution" but it's just desperation to keep going in life and not kill themselves. This is what happens when they lose a girl/kids.

Not even that, just pure desperation because they know that they can't get another woman. They are coping deep down inside that it's what they want for "evolution" but it's just desperation to keep going in life and not kill themselves. This is what happens when they lose a girl/kids.
Where does this desire for a woman come from though? Why did our brains evolve to desire a female?

Where does this desire for a woman come from though? Why did our brains evolve to desire a female?
I can't speak for others but I just wanted to fk, I find women annoying. Though it is so called "human nature" to desire a significant other, mostly males do tbh because they can't cope with being alone. You may say women do the same but they do it in order to get validation/approval. Women could care less about men unless it's chad.
And it seems that most people can't overcome their desire to reproduce and push forward their "legacy" though most have nothing to offer or transfer over to their offspring. Just something they feel like they have to do because their parents and ancestors did it.

I can't speak for others but I just wanted to fk, I find women annoying. Though it is so called "human nature" to desire a significant other, mostly males do tbh because they can't cope with being alone. You may say women do the same but they do it in order to get validation/approval. Women could care less about men unless it's chad.
And it seems that most people can't overcome their desire to reproduce and push forward their "legacy" though most have nothing to offer or transfer over to their offspring. Just something they feel like they have to do because their parents and ancestors did it.
Pretty much any incel would love to have a female partner that is intimate with them and wouldn’t want a female that friend zones them and fucks some other guy. There’s a natural need for sex/intimacy that doesn’t come from platonic friendships. I believe this natural need comes from out evolution to where a male and female would pair bond and stay together to create and raise the offspring. A female does have that same desire for a male with good genetics to pass to her offspring.

Yea it’s any being’s desire to pass on their genes and legacy. That’s how any species evolved to be to ensure the survival of their kind. It’s a competition and the ones with the better genes get to pass on their traits

Especially false hope that society loves to bestow on you.