Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "hope" is surprisingly hard to kill.

latin_elioth

latin_elioth

Hope is the worst of all evils
-
It fucking bug to hell how hope is so hard to kill , I don't understand why.

It requires a lot of effort to kill hope.

Inside me exist this feeling is telling me, That Im not that ugly, that I should keep trying , that If I dress better or have s better haircut I'll get some girl attention. That I should say Hi to that girl and my advance will be welcome.

Why ,fucking why :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:. Hope has been been proven wrong Every fucking time,yet that awful feeling still lingers.

But fortunately , Lately I have been receiving a lot of mental pain and I feel that feeling so I hope I finally manage to get rid of hope.

I was born without hope

It’s a survival instinct. Your brain telling you that you should go and try to pass on your genes

This stops once you get to 40 i assume, at that point there's no more "maybe i'll get lucky"

It is. Have you learnt the truth about despair?
I did in my home

View: https://youtu.be/hvwTx1UWswQ

That is the problem with the gaslight, that is exactly the problem with society that try to tell us that Inceldom is just a state of mind that is out fault, that we should do X or Y to ascend. Incels live in a perpetual state of despair.

We just prolonge our suffering with hope.

I want to tear out my eyes to not see the sky anymore.
I am in that pit, but I want to welcome it and make myself comfortable in my home.

It’s biological:feelsjuice: it’s similar to that anti suicide mechanism you have if you’re ever really considering roping. Kinda annoying but I know why it’s there, the body wants to survive

I had a phantom hope that something will happen til 26-27.

I very rarely feel hope,
but when I do its powerful feeling

Hope is somenthing supernatural for me. I'm glad i even tried and so i do you for you.

thats not hope, thats self preservation trying its best so that you dont rope.
jfl at hope. i need my cope.

For a reason they say that hope dies last.

Hope is for the weak as Kratos once said

It’s a survival instinct. Your brain telling you that you should go and try to pass on your genes
Jesus shut up with passing your genes nature shit , it’s not real

I lost hope a long time ago bro

Jesus shut up with passing your genes nature shit , it’s not real
Yea it is. Why is the desire for sex so strong? Why do animals in the wild fight to death for a mate? Why does inceldom cause so much distress? Why are so many men still bluepilled when they can’t get anything? The number one natural instinct of any species is to ensure it’s own survival and reproduce

The number one natural instinct of any species is to ensure it’s own survival and reproduce
Having sex and reproduction aren’t the same thing anymore ,we are not animals man ,if we were I’ll be having sex

Why is the desire for sex so strong?
It is very enjoyable ,that’s it ,lemme ask if reproduction was so important why does woman get sex pills for not to be pregnant and men wear condoms ?

Why does inceldom cause so much distress?
Inceldom doesn’t come in just that ,if I was just virgin and got everything else I would be content ,I was and I experienced that ,just jerked off to Stacie’s from college in the toilet and I was pretty ok

Yea it is. Why is the desire for sex so strong? Why do animals in the wild fight to death for a mate? Why does inceldom cause so much distress? Why are so many men still bluepilled when they can’t get anything? The number one natural instinct of any species is to ensure it’s own survival and reproduce
Survival yes ,reproduction no

I'm well aware that it's over and a happy future doesn't await me. Even if got laid once , it would be great , but it wouldn't fix much

Having sex and reproduction aren’t the same thing anymore ,we are not animals man ,if we were I’ll be having sex
Why is that desire to fuck so strong? It’s our primal natural instinct that we evolved with telling us to fuck so that way we’ll produce offspring. It all comes from evolution. Now days people have just learned to satisfy that natural instinct without producing offspring.
Again then we should eat our babies when we are starved ,natural fallacy bullshit
It’s only a nature fallacy if you’re using animal actions to justify your own actions. I was simply pointing out the similarities between animals and humans. Every species of animal(including humans) has evolved that natural desire to fuck so that way they will want to reproduce and pass on their genes. It’s just nature and evolution
It is very enjoyable ,that’s it ,lemme ask if reproduction was so important why does woman get sex pills for not to be pregnant and men wear condoms ?
Why is sex so enjoyable? Because our brains evolved that way so we will want to do it in order to produce offspring. It’s a basic primal instinct. In the past century, people have come up with ways to satisfy that natural desire without having to deal with kids. But most people do wanna have kids at some point if they have the resources to. That’s why the world is becoming so overpopulated

Inceldom doesn’t come in just that ,if I was just virgin and got everything else I would be content ,I was and I experienced that ,just jerked off to Stacie’s from college in the toilet and I was pretty ok
If that’s true, why are you wasting your time with men who are in distress from being denied sex? Why don’t you just focus your time in moneymaxxing and focus on getting everything else?
yes reproduction too otherwise the species will go extinct

The reason we wanna fuck so bad is our basic primal instinct we evolved with to ensure the survival of our species. Humans are intelligent so we figured a way to satisfy it without having to deal with offspring

Why is that desire to fuck so strong? It’s our primal natural instinct that we evolved with telling us to fuck so that way we’ll produce offspring. It all comes from evolution. Now days people have just learned to satisfy that natural instinct without producing offspring.
So it means I’m right ?

Why is sex so enjoyable? Because our brains evolved that way so we will want to do it in order to produce offspring. It’s a basic primal instinct. In the past century, people have come up with ways to satisfy that natural desire without having to deal with kids. But most people do wanna have kids at some point if they have the resources to. That’s why the world is becoming so overpopulated
So before the evolution sex wasn’t enjoyable ? And our brains weren’t evolved to produce offspring? It is created like that in the first place ,no animal thinks that “oh I wanna pass my genes let me have sex “ ,they just do it because instinct , you are giving excuses for having kids with natural fallacy shit

that’s true, why are you wasting your time with men who are in distress from being denied sex? Why don’t you just focus your time in moneymaxxing and focus on getting everything else?
Not that I have any other chance in this world you idiot,what makes you think I’m not doing the other things? , this place isn’t just about “being denied sex” it’s about being at the lowest place in society ,sex isn’t even a primary problem if you looked beyond your childish mindset

yes reproduction too otherwise the species will go extinct
Then you should go fuck random disabled woman bro ,If what you say is true why doesn’t everyone doing that ?

The reason we wanna fuck so bad is our basic primal instinct we evolved with to ensure the survival of our species. Humans are intelligent so we figured a way to satisfy it without having to deal with offspring
Dude ,no living thing thinks “we have to ensure the survival of our species let’s have sex “

very low iq natural fallacy shit

Two very different things,sex is enjoyable cuz it’s just like that in reality ,that doesn’t say we do it cuz we want to “pass our genes and make the human race survive “

Just look at western societies then ,why are they not having kids while shitholes have many kids ? Why is modern Higher iq west not doing muh reproduction and passing my genes ?

So it means I’m right ?
You don’t understand that fucking a basic primal instinct we evolved with to ensure the survival of our species throughout history. We still have that basic primal instinct that was used to keep our species from going extinct. It’s still there in our primal instinct.
No one fucking thinks that we are doing it to pass out genes and shit
that’s the whole reason we have the desire to fuck. No desire to fuck, no new offspring. That’s evolution
So before the evolution sex wasn’t enjoyable ? And our brains weren’t evolved to produce offspring? It is created like that in the first place ,no animal thinks that “oh I wanna pass my genes let me have sex “ ,they just do it because instinct , you are giving excuses for having kids with natural fallacy shit
keep strawmanning what i had to say. Even the most basic sentient creatures throughout history have a desire to fuck and enjoy it. Why? Because it will produce offspring. Wanting and enjoying sex is in any sentient creatures biology. They don’t think about why they’re doing it. They just want it. It’s in their DNA.
Not that I have any other chance in this world you idiot,what makes you think I’m not doing the other things? , this place isn’t just about “being denied sex” it’s about being at the lowest place in society ,sex isn’t even a primary problem if you looked beyond your childish mindset
You could go to tons of other places with men who struggle in life. MGTOW, looksmax, hobby forums, forums for depression but you went to an incel forum because you relate to the pain of not getting a girlfriend and sex.
Then you should go fuck random disabled woman bro ,If what you say is true why doesn’t everyone doing that ?
Poor argument. Finding a healthy mate to ensure healthy offspring and healthy parents to take care of offspring is natural instinct too. But even disabled women have standards I don’t reach
Dude ,no living thing thinks “we have to ensure the survival of our species let’s have sex “

very low iq natural fallacy shit
They don’t think about it, it’s just in their DNA to fuck. Just like eating. They evolved with natural desires to do it

The ability to delude oneself if very strong. It requires a lot of strength and sense for reality to defeat it and embrace the truth.

Two very different things,sex is enjoyable cuz it’s just like that in reality ,that doesn’t say we do it cuz we want to “pass our genes and make the human race survive “

Just look at western societies then ,why are they not having kids while shitholes have many kids ? Why is modern Higher iq west not doing muh reproduction and passing my genes ?
The reasons our brains evolved to enjoy sex is so that we would produce offspring. Someone may not want to have kids but they’ll still have sex to satisfy that prehistoric primal instinct in their brains

China has the most people and they’re not a third world country. A lot of it has to do with culture and access to birth control. We all have that desire to fuck. And why did we evolve with that desire throughout history?

China has the most people and they’re not a third world country. A lot of it has to do with culture and access to birth control. We all have that desire to fuck. And why did we evolve with that desire throughout history?
Dude You know most fucked up shit happens in China right ? Shit example

keep strawmanning what i had to say. Even the most basic sentient creatures throughout history have a desire to fuck and enjoy it. Why? Because it will produce offspring. Wanting and enjoying sex is in any sentient creatures biology. They don’t think about why they’re doing it. They just want it. It’s in their DNA.
I’m not strawmanning you idiot,they don’t plan “let’s produce offspring” it’s just enjoyable instinct,wanting offspring and enjoying sex is two different things

You could go to tons of other places with men who struggle in life. MGTOW, looksmax, hobby forums, forums for depression but you went to an incel forum because you relate to the pain of not getting a girlfriend and sex.
Yeah ? Cuz I’m honest to myself unlike most people ,and it’s not about getting a girlfriend that much ,I don’t even have friends ,who the fuck are you to tell me where to go

They don’t think about it, it’s just in their DNA to fuck. Just like eating. They evolved with natural desires to do it
They were created like that what the fuck evolving are you talking about

The reasons our brains evolved to enjoy sex is so that we would produce offspring. Someone may not want to have kids but they’ll still have sex to satisfy that prehistoric primal instinct in their brains

You’re such a fucking idiot you gave China as a example ffs ,fucking idiot keep coping with natural fallacy

You’re such a fucking idiot you gave China as a example ffs ,fucking idiot keep coping with natural fallacy
This isn’t going anywhere. You said shithole countries had the most people and i proved you wrong by providing that china has the most people and they’re one of the most powerful forces in the world