Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Hope is futile

B

BKing

Recruit
★★★
Hello, incels.is. I've been a lurker here for a long time, but I never wanted to register because I had a semblance of hope for my life. Not since yesterday.

First, let me tell you a little bit about myself. I'm a classic incel - I literally had no friends growing up, poor at every sport, jaw issues (I have an open bite which apparently messes up a person's face a lot - only sure treatment is Lefort, for the lookism people), always been shy, both with men and women, etc. I fell into the self improvement meme for the past few years and even though I improved a lot in different aspects (guitar for example, I can play a few songs, obviously I started doing that to be more cool), my life totally sucks.

My parents and one of my best friends (also incel, but is obsessed with PUA and TRP) advised me to try Tinder after I literally had a mental breakdown after getting rejected for the "1000th" time IRL... so I did.

I made the best profile possible, my best angles, my best bio, I tried to act "alpha" (hahahaha). I actually matched with a girl and she liked me.. I was on seventh heaven. Thought I was going to escape from this hell.. We talked for a few weeks, she said she wanted to be my gf even.... UNTIL SHE MET ME IRL

The moment she saw me she started acting so different from the chat. She was sarcastic as fuck, impatient and generally unpleasant. We went to a restaurant, ate (it was really awkward) and then she asked for the bill lol. I paid and she said she has to get going. The moment I got home I saw she had blocked me and cut off all communication.

I honestly don't know what to do anymore. I told my family about it and they didn't believe me, said she's crazy haha.. They just don't want to realize the truth. I hope this post is not accepted as bragging, because it's really not. It's the worst feeling as an incel you can imagine. I hate my face, I hate my life and I hate this cruel world.

going on a date with a girl from tinder is fucking stupid unless you had multiple asking you and begging to meet up with you like they do chads

no parent or anyone over middle age will ever believe dating is hard for men

basically, it's over

there there, you will accept your fate like many of us have its no big problem bud

Lol at using tinder. It's hypergamy and juggernaut law on steroids. Sub 6 men don't stand a chance even with landwhales.
My condolences though. You sound like a truecel who definitely belongs here, welcome home

i still have some hope but i probably shouldn't