Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Hope is a trap

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
Whenever you feel hope, your mind is playing a trick on you. It's deceiving you and trying to control you. Remember: There is no hope. Nothing will most likely ever get better for you or any of us. We are all just abominations of nature (nature and humanity are all against us).

Hope is a trap used to manipulate you.

Last edited:
No, I will continue to embrace and enjoy hope when I feel it. That can still be done while having realistic expectations.

No, I will continue to embrace and enjoy hope when I feel it. That can still be done while having realistic expectations.
AGreeed, I can literally hope for better days but know i am fucked

one of the few and only hopes i have is to fuck a hooker before i die, i don't want to die virgin.

We should stop giving children hope at a good and fulfilling life, this bullshit starts in kindergarten and never stops.

Most people are going to be miserable, that's just the way it is.

one of the few and only hopes i have is to fuck a hooker before i die, i don't want to die virgin.
You're still a virgin if you fuck a hooker :blackpill:

We should stop giving children hope at a good and fulfilling life, this bullshit starts in kindergarten and never stops.

Most people are going to be miserable, that's just the way it is.
it'll probably never become a reality, especially when a lots of kids are raised by a single mother or in a family with Oofy Doofy type of guy who is removed from the child's upbringing.

You're still a virgin if you fuck a hooker :blackpill:
i want to know what sex is like, to know what i've been missing all these years.

i want to know what sex is like, to know what i've been missing all these years.
An important factor to sex is love and intimacy. You'll never get that from a hooker. You get a fleshlight that judges you XD.

An important factor to sex is love and intimacy. You'll never get that from a hooker. You get a fleshlight that judges you XD.
sure i know that women won't like me and they won't get satisfied by me, i just want to get the feeling of what it's like.

My mind is playing tricks on me

"Rebellions are built on hope"
-Jyn Erso
People watch movies like star wars and think hope always leads to success. It doesn't. They just forget that the main characters have plot armor.

One thing that bluepillers are good at is feeding sub5 men with false hope.

Determination and drive is the only way, id rather work my ass off to 30 and have drugs and live in a tropical place growing shrooms.

Than be a doomer incel crying myself to sleep everyday, sadness and happiness is not for men, we're the purposeless generation of men, start getting a bigger ego.

I already lost all hope