Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Hope for fatcells?

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
540 lb fatcel gets butterface thin wife. Loses a ton of weight, has a ton of loose skin but she's still with him:

Seriously how does someone get as fat as that. When I was 50lb overweight I felt like a fucking sumo wrestler.

Seriously how does someone get as fat as that. When I was 50lb overweight I felt like a fucking sumo wrestler.

Haha yeah same. Have to be eating like 10 pizzas per day or something to get that fat

cherrypicking, loose skin is undesirable because it indicates bad health

Anyone with more than 80 pounds to lose will have loose skin that will have to be removed surgically unless they have good genetics or they only got obese recently.

Fatcels don't need lifefuel tbh. They just need to lose weight they might be Chadlite underneath.

Fatcels don't need lifefuel tbh. They just need to lose weight they might be Chadlite underneath.
When I lost weight, I transformed from incel to incel.

As in, I traded a semi-decent eye area for a semi-decent jawline. The fat actually covered up my upper eyelids and made my eyes smaller lol. The last time a foid ever complimented me for my looks, it was about my eyes, and it was when I was obese. Foids don't give a flying fuck about my jaw.

When I lost weight, I transformed from incel to incel.

As in, I traded a semi-decent eye area for a semi-decent jawline. The fat actually covered up my upper eyelids and made my eyes smaller lol. The last time a foid ever complimented me for my looks, it was about my eyes, and it was when I was obese. Foids don't give a flying fuck about my jaw.
Not all fats are hiding incredible looks underneath. But it's still worth losing the weight for comfort factor in my opinion.

Not all fats are hiding incredible looks underneath. But it's still worth losing the weight for comfort factor in my opinion.
Not if you're obese and don't have money for skin surgery. The loose skin is almost as bad as the actual fat, and you have to watch what you eat so you don't get fat again. There are nothing but downsides for fat poor incels.

Not if you're obese and don't have money for skin surgery. The loose skin is almost as bad as the actual fat, and you have to watch what you eat so you don't get fat again. There are nothing but downsides for fat poor incels.
I lost about 60 lbs when I was 12 down from 143 to 90-88. I didn't really have loose skin. How overweight is required to get the loose skin after weight drop?

I lost about 60 lbs when I was 12 down from 143 to 90-88. I didn't really have loose skin. How overweight is required to get the loose skin after weight drop?
80 pounds minimum.

Though it has more to do with how long you were obese. You can't have been fat that long if you were only 12. Stretch marks are a guaranteed sign of loose skin after weight loss.

80 pounds minimum.

Though it has more to do with how long you were obese. You can't have been fat that long if you were only 12. Stretch marks are a guaranteed sign of loose skin after weight loss.
Yeah I was only overweight for maybe 4-5 months so that explain s why I didn't get loose skin tbh.

Anyone with more than 80 pounds to lose will have loose skin that will have to be removed surgically unless they have good genetics or they only got obese recently.
Sometimes even 30-50lbs can cause significant loose skin depending on fat distribution. I have 25lbs I need to loose to drop down to 12% body fat. Almost all of that fat is in my lower stomach and love handles. My love handles are massive.
I'll be surprised if there's no loose skin once I'm done.