Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Hope for curries based on my time at uni

cleftpalatecel

cleftpalatecel

Risperdal gave me tits
★★★★★
TL;DR: Curry > rice, they are much less inhibited due to a somewhat more social upbringing, have Caucasoid-adjacent features, and have god-tier hair genetics enabling fashionmaxxing. Evidence is purely anecdotal.

Hi, I might as well introduce myself since this is my first post. I'm a ricecel mentalcel who was suspended from uni for chimping out during a manic episode. I've been in the "gifted kid" pipeline since elementary school, being in Gifted & Talented programs from 4th grade to 12th, so I've spent my life around a lot of curries and rice. In HS and my first year at uni, I've noticed that, frankly, curries aren't in a terrible place on the social hierarchy, and, at risk of sounding bitter (because I am), ricecels are far more common.

The curries I've known, hailing from a variety of subgroups in India/Sri Lanka, tend to be more gregarious than East Asians. They are more confident approaching people and feel less pressure to be performatively "polite" by not "bothering" people as Asians are scared of doing by speaking up. In HS, all of us were nerds, but the curries played sports more, engaged with American culture (rap and stuff as opposed to kawaii shit, which wasn't cool yet), and were slightly larger, though not as large as whites. Within my gifted program, several of the Indian guys had girlfriends, including Asian and white gfs, while only two Asians did (within their race).

Coming into uni, the differences only grew more stark. A lot of Asian guys I see honestly aren't bad looking, and in the age of K-drama should at least be able to date within their race, but are essentially high-inhib-cels. They don't speak up, they don't approach people, they don't make eye contact when walking outside, they just study and exist. They do have friends, but only fellow Asian guys for the most part, all of whom have the same stereotypical interests (anime, League of Legends, boba). I've seen that curries are better integrated into white/black circles because again, they've grown up partaking in American pop culture. They tend to be more fashionable and are more often gymmaxxed; and these maxxed out curries have absolutely no problem dating Indians, Asians, and even whites. In fact, Asian girls seem to prefer Indian guys purely because of their more affable personalities. Yes, I truly believe "just be yourself" is the significant factor giving curries the edge over ricecels and ricenormies.

There's also genetic positives for curries that should give the currycels here some hope. For one, tanned skin is the best for aesthetic muscle definition, so gymmaxxing is more effective. They also have the best hair genetics on the planet. Good hair and a beard are even more effective than makeup. Although in my opinion curries tend to have odd facial proportions compared to white people, they do share the same features, so when the facial proportions are compensated for by hairmaxxing, curries are essentially in the same aesthetic category as lightskinned mulattos and even Meds if they are North Indian.

I'm not trying to hate on curries or imply that all curries here are fakecel, I'm just relaying my observations and trying to maybe give some borderline fakecel curries hope for ascending. Really, I just hate my fellow Asians for being inhibited, socially anxious studycels, even when they have decent looks. If a 6/10 Asian nerfs himself with high inhib, he perpetuates the stereotype of beta Asians and only makes respect harder to attain for us sub-5 rices. I blame Asian-American parenting, but that's a whole different can of worms.

Curries of the world, have hope!

and these maxxed out curries have absolutely no problem dating Indians, Asians, and even whites. In fact, Asian girls seem to prefer Indian guys purely because of their more affable personalities
I knew it @Rapist . All noodle whores want BTC

Chink foids in Singapore and Malaysia are attracted to Tamils right?

Just base reality off a GrAYfag's words theory.
Cope, graycels' first posts have the most truth in them.

He is exposing you for the fakecel you are. Tamils are fakecels

TL;DR: Curry > rice, they are much less inhibited due to a somewhat more social upbringing, have Caucasoid-adjacent features, and have god-tier hair genetics enabling fashionmaxxing. Evidence is purely anecdotal.

Hi, I might as well introduce myself since this is my first post. I'm a ricecel mentalcel who was suspended from uni for chimping out during a manic episode. I've been in the "gifted kid" pipeline since elementary school, being in Gifted & Talented programs from 4th grade to 12th, so I've spent my life around a lot of curries and rice. In HS and my first year at uni, I've noticed that, frankly, curries aren't in a terrible place on the social hierarchy, and, at risk of sounding bitter (because I am), ricecels are far more common.

The curries I've known, hailing from a variety of subgroups in India/Sri Lanka, tend to be more gregarious than East Asians. They are more confident approaching people and feel less pressure to be performatively "polite" by not "bothering" people as Asians are scared of doing by speaking up. In HS, all of us were nerds, but the curries played sports more, engaged with American culture (rap and stuff as opposed to kawaii shit, which wasn't cool yet), and were slightly larger, though not as large as whites. Within my gifted program, several of the Indian guys had girlfriends, including Asian and white gfs, while only two Asians did (within their race).

Coming into uni, the differences only grew more stark. A lot of Asian guys I see honestly aren't bad looking, and in the age of K-drama should at least be able to date within their race, but are essentially high-inhib-cels. They don't speak up, they don't approach people, they don't make eye contact when walking outside, they just study and exist. They do have friends, but only fellow Asian guys for the most part, all of whom have the same stereotypical interests (anime, League of Legends, boba). I've seen that curries are better integrated into white/black circles because again, they've grown up partaking in American pop culture. They tend to be more fashionable and are more often gymmaxxed; and these maxxed out curries have absolutely no problem dating Indians, Asians, and even whites. In fact, Asian girls seem to prefer Indian guys purely because of their more affable personalities. Yes, I truly believe "just be yourself" is the significant factor giving curries the edge over ricecels and ricenormies.

There's also genetic positives for curries that should give the currycels here some hope. For one, tanned skin is the best for aesthetic muscle definition, so gymmaxxing is more effective. They also have the best hair genetics on the planet. Good hair and a beard are even more effective than makeup. Although in my opinion curries tend to have odd facial proportions compared to white people, they do share the same features, so when the facial proportions are compensated for by hairmaxxing, curries are essentially in the same aesthetic category as lightskinned mulattos and even Meds if they are North Indian.

I'm not trying to hate on curries or imply that all curries here are fakecel, I'm just relaying my observations and trying to maybe give some borderline fakecel curries hope for ascending. Really, I just hate my fellow Asians for being inhibited, socially anxious studycels, even when they have decent looks. If a 6/10 Asian nerfs himself with high inhib, he perpetuates the stereotype of beta Asians and only makes respect harder to attain for us sub-5 rices. I blame Asian-American parenting, but that's a whole different can of worms.

Curries of the world, have hope!

Only curry chads have a chance, so it's meaningless
you mentioned that gymmaxxed curries are succesful, so they were tall curries in first place, and I'm sure they had a strong jawline or a Chad beard.
So all your research means shit because height + bone structure > everything including race.

Lmao noodlewhores don't like Currys, gtfo

Only curry chads have a chance, so it's meaningless
you mentioned that gymmaxxed curries are succesful, so they were tall curries in first place, and I'm sure they had a strong jawline or a Chad beard.
So all your research means shit because height + bone structure > everything including race.
OFC chad always wins, but in a direct comparison of a 5-7 curry and a 5-7 rice, the curries are on top. And most of them can grow beards

Cope, graycels' first posts have the most truth in them.

He is exposing you for the fakecel you are. Tamils are fakecels
He talked about curries in general you retard.

Lmao noodlewhores don't like Currys, gtfo
I swear it's true, ofc they prefer whites but curries are close enough for them. I understand tbh, I have the same brain cancer of preferring whites.

Curry=over in most cases. But you're correct, they're causacaoid so they beat Ricecels, and many good looking curries do exist.

but in a direct comparison of a 5-7 curry and a 5-7 rice
direct comparisons between 5-7 guys mean shit because you're suggesting that said foid would live in an area without Chads or even a HT normie, said area doesn't exist.
it maybe works on paper for research-only purposes, but in reality it is completely pointless.