Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Hope for baldcels

just trannymax, bro!

Why not just get a hair transplant?

just trannymax, bro!

I mean in a way it's a way to end your suffering as an ugly male without actually killing yourself. Even ugly women are treated like queens.

Sound a bit like a bullshit site tbh. Also I don't want to take in estrogen so fuck that

I mean in a way it's a way to end your suffering as an ugly male without actually killing yourself. Even ugly women are treated like queens.
Whatever helps someone cope. If someone has a shred of self-awareness, they'd take fin before they reach the Norwood cemetery, then get a transplant as needed.

U can clearly see she or he or whatever the FUCK it is... had a hair transplant.

baldcels are volcels

Honestly why can baldcels not just wear a wig?

Do I have to cut my dick and will I stay fertile?
Exactly.

Going on hormone replacement therapy is A LOT cheaper than getting a hair transplant. Of course incels with money that absolutely want to stay male hair transplant is likely their only real option.
Whatever helps someone cope. If someone has a shred of self-awareness, they'd take fin before they reach the Norwood cemetery, then get a transplant as needed.

I think what's common with most baldcels (especially the younger ones) is at first they tell themselves "I'm not going bald, I'm way too young!" Because most normies and the media seem to have this idea that only 40+ year old men go bald when the reality is that it isn't that uncommon for men much younger. Anyhow They keep telling themselves this (and can you blame them?) even as it becomes pretty visible and before you know it they've got a cul de sac for hair.

Last edited:
Fuck you for getting my hopes up, OP

Honestly I've thought about just trannymaxxing because there's nothing going on for me in life. I would make a hot tranny too. I'm already a manlet and could be mistaken for a 14 year old boy, my physique could be altered really well. Plus maybe I could become some famous pop icon and get rich and sleep with some crazy liberal chicks

Wtf

WTF he ended looking like a girl I liked in highschool, this is too fucked up it can't be real

You’ll have to waste money to do it again because hair transplants do not cure the cause of hairloss. That’s why guys with hair transplants are told to take hairloss medication on top of the surgery.

Fuck that shit yo

U can clearly see she or he or whatever the FUCK it is... had a hair transplant.

Bruce Jenner or whatever? Maybe, maybe not. But the article goes further and honestly this is no secret that MtF's often completely regrow hair and in many cases better hair than they ever had (real women usually have thicker hair than men with the best hair even). It's because of testosterone, not just DHT.

The real problem here is that balding in men is actually natural, but society doesn't care. Yet they'll push fat acceptance for women.

baldcels are volcels
Honestly I've thought about just trannymaxxing because there's nothing going on for me in life. I would make a hot tranny too. I'm already a manlet and could be mistaken for a 14 year old boy, my physique could be altered really well. Plus maybe I could become some famous pop icon and get rich and sleep with some crazy liberal chicks
lmao

baldcels are volcels

How? I'd argue that it's even worse than being under 5'6." I'm mean I'm not baldcel (yet anyways)I but despite all the "just buzz it bro!" TRP horseshit you hear I never see baldcels with hot girls that don't have money/status or god-tier bone structure.

How? I'd argue that it's even worse than being under 5'6." I'm mean I'm not baldcel (yet anyways)I but despite all the "just buzz it bro!" TRP horseshit you hear I never see baldcels with hot girls that don't have money/status or god-tier bone structure.
Its a joke, since they can "just" trannymax.